Tuesday, May 7, 2019

The Hempel Effect is corroborated by Mikko Partanen, et. al: The Doppler Shift of Sound as the hidden density or relativistic mass of light (Emptiness energy)





So because someone was reading my blog then I reviewed what I had posted based on what they had read - this led me to follow up on that research.

Mikko Partanen, et. al.

So this phase shift paradox of the Doppler Shift with momentum - this is something I had realized on my own, that I wrote about in 2012 in my Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music book. Actually I wrote about it back in 2006 first - as comments to one of my published articles. But I'll see if the 2012 version makes more sense....




So then....




yep - relativistic quantum biology as meditation!! Phase shift increasing amplitude as mass but a REVERSE phase shift from the future!!



let's see where I go with this....




OK so when I wrote that - I didn't really understand it. I thought maybe I'm just making this all up - I'm hypothesizing something. But maybe it's not real. But now Mikko Partenen as CORROBORATED my claim.





Wow - Glad that Mikko Partanen explains and corroborates what I had figured out also....



OK so Partanen has solved this contradiction.... Now let's see what I wrote:









OK so what we are really talking about here - is the Emptiness via the Yuan Qi energy as a Worm Hole from the future! So that the frequencies are inverse as momentum, as defined by the Law of Phase Harmony - the internal and external frequency and momentum, as I have detailed before.



OK now we can go back to Partanen, et. al.



In other words - a micro black hole-Worm Hole, just as Nobel physicist Gerard 't Hooft has hypothesized.


No comments:

Post a Comment