Saturday, February 23, 2019

$50=50 annual tons in EcoEcho Forest Cultivation 2000 trees = 10 small cars annual carbon offset Qi (oxygen) increase

 Embody the Emptiness through Forest-Mind Ecology
Or, one hectare of mature black spruce (2,000 trees) can offset the yearly gas consumption (24,000 km) of fifty or so compact cars.
 http://carboneboreal.uqac.ca/14259-2/

I will be moving to the 5 acre forest in a couple months to meditate full time while I cultivate the shiitake mushrooms. Forest mushroom cultivation is part of forest stewardship which also stores carbon, thereby offsetting carbon emissions. One hectare = 2.45 acres. So I have about 1 hectare of mature trees as my mini-forest mushroom cultivation farm.

If people are interesting in private donations to invest in their personal carbon offsetting while also investing in meditation cultivation - then you can email me at voidisyinyang A. T. gmail D.O.T. com or post a comment below (comment section is now open).

I will set up a paypal account then for a $50 donation plan for the year - and this will cover my full time meditation - so you can send an image if you want for me to visualize while meditating. You can also send any personal info you want to share. For of me below on right - montage created by regular reader for over 10 years:



I did this cultivation practice before as an experiment in full time 8 hours a day full lotus meditation. There were half a dozen participants and people reported experiencing energy. I know, for me, that doing full time meditation greatly increased the energy results. I am not claiming any client nor customer relationship nor results. This is simply a private donation to the Emptiness.

So I won't be reporting any results on my blog.

You get a literal "investment" (vest meaning body) in my meditation and in the forest - both of which I am cultivating. And so the plan is to Embody the Emptiness through Forest-Mind Ecology.

The cost to each participant is thus 365/50 = 14 cents per day. So you get to join in my Forest Farm cultivation experiment for the year for 14 cents per day.

Since I will not have internet access at the forest farm then there will not be any normal means of contact during meditation. But when I return to my permanent residence, then I can respond to any email questions or consultations.

Before my offer for volunteer donations was $20 for 8 hours of full lotus meditation. So this is a larger amount by it is a donation that covers many more hours of meditation for many more months. And so I am not sure how often I will be returning to my permanent residence to check my email - as that will depend on covering the costs of gas.

What I did for a couple "xmas" holidays is give the gift of forest carbon credits to my relatives. But now instead I have just directly invested in a small forest farm garden to cultivate the carbon credits - as an opportunity for others to "offset" their carbon emissions.

In a way we can state that Qi energy actually can mean storing carbon in the body as increased vagus nerve ionization also increases carbon dioxide levels. So when the pH levels of the blood increase from increased carbon dioxide then the breathing gasp reflex is not activated. This enables holding the breath after exhale to then increase brain oxygen levels to increase biophoton emissions from the mitochondria. As this process depends then the microtubules themselves are activated to store the virtual biophotons of the Ether through quantum non-local entanglement as the Mind of the forest.

I have already posted how quantum biology explains this secret of qigong training - via Dr. Jack Tuszinski's research with others - on plant auxin and serotonin via tryptophan receptors.



A tree can absorb as much as 48 pounds of carbon dioxide per year
 the average car emits about six tons of carbon dioxide every year.
 So 48 pounds x 2000 trees = 96,000 Pounds =
48 Tons absorbed per year = 10 small cars
So the goal will be for 10 people to donate each $50 for the year for both personal private carbon offsets and forest mind Emptiness Ecology cultivation.

So this way we are relying on Mother Nature to provide the cultivation results through the Emptiness. The forest mind offsets the carbon dioxide emissions while the forest mind provides the oxygen for increased Emptiness Energy.

Where will you be ?
And what is the possibility for others to also participate ?
It's private land - so it's not zoned as a campground business. It's a Daoist hermitage mini-forest farm - so just big enough for one person. The idea is to meet in the Emptiness via meditation. Here's my blog posts on the land. I will be cultivating shiitake mushrooms in the forest while I meditate all day.
 
https://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/02/why-owls-are-wise-how-my-spirit-lake.html
 
https://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/09/a-lone-wolf-howling-mangled-by.html
 
https://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/10/insane-clown-teepee-tent.html
 
https://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2017/06/veery-highway-hermitage-pythagorean.html
 
https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/07/roxul-ordered-after-white-trash-foyer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment