Monday, December 16, 2019

Enjoying my freedom from thedaobums Psychic Black Hole nonsense! $20 for four hours full lotus donation update

So I just logged back into my "thedaobums" account and I had 32 notifications plus several unread private messages (PMs). The owner of the site meanwhile posted to everyone that I had NO PMs (nice one!!). And then half of the posts made in my new thread, "The scandal of me sitting in full lotus" - were low frequency perv-predator posts (by you know who - the same dude who was chasing after me in my previous thread). haha. The same male psychological projection of low frequency energy was the main theme of the thread - what Wilhelm Reich called "negative transference."

So obviously the owner of the site (or as he calls himself - the "narrator") is oblivious to the low frequency perv-predator vibes. Meanwhile someone was pleading in my defense that I should not be banned for sitting in full lotus since my only crime would be a "thought crime." (Actually it's a bit more complicated than that as I tried to explain to people). So the attacks (false accusations) against me were of course attempting to be extremely personal. Obviously their goal was for me to have an anger reaction so they could feed off my anger energy. No thanks! (That's why I waited a month before actually reading the thread!!)

But yes this went all over most people's heads. I did get a nice thank you from someone who said they were going to ask me a question about my free training manual but then they found the answer as they kept reading the manual. They thanked me for all the information I had posted to the site.

One of the insistent claims was that I needed to "apologize" about my previous posting of my energy exchange experiences (from sitting in full lotus in public) but again this insistent cry for apology (with the corollary that silence is condolence) is only based on a misrepresentation of how I presented my information. In fact someone did clarify how I presented my information. They did not give the full explanation but they at least were fair about it.

One person complained that the manual is unreadable since it does not even have a "table of contents." Well - when does a research paper have a "table of contents"? Maybe now there are "outlines" posted in some journals. But actually all a person has to do is just look at the IMAGES of the training manual - and the images are self-explanatory. Then once the images are digested, then the text can also be read.

Also there were some well-meaning jokes by females. That is all good. But overall - I now have to do EXTRA training since I just read that thread due to those low frequency blockages - people just trolling thedaobums website (posting as the supposed SuperEgo norms of the site) - making sure to pull down everyone's energy. Feeding off it. Images are crucial do to this since images are right-brain dominant.

The owner again is totally clueless and instead is trying to cling to some post-modern Westernized version of Daoism...after first banning all the "right-wingers" on the site. The problem is that even the left-wing is clueless, instead just promoting what I call the Trajectory of Tantric Technology....

So another PM asked me to give my remembrances of another former thedaobums member that died a year ago. Actually I had hardly any "interaction" with this person because I really didn't find any of their posts engaging. I had no idea they were a military identified person but their take on Daoism was also very bland at best. Certainly no celibacy requirement.

One person pondered how much they would pay to watch someone sit in full lotus for four hours nonstop as a video. I actually thought about uploading my full lotus meditation sessions as a kind of avant-garde video experiment and also a means of self-discipline in training. But really all the energy and time required to upload that amount of video is just not worth it as obviously not many people would be interested in "fast forwarding" through such a video (as much as it would prove 4 hours of nonstop full lotus meditation). No - when I was doing 4 hours full lotus sessions for $20 then I would take breaks - every two hours - or maybe do some standing active exercise in between the sessions. I think a few times I did plow through the four hours "non-stop" except that I just alternated which leg was one top at each hour.
Here's how my EIGHT hour full lotus training posture looked - lower right - and I saw lots of blue light from those EIGHT hour training sessions - thanks to those who donated! (photo montage made by long time reader)

And another person complained I was only getting paid $5 an hour (asking for $20 donation for 4 hours of full lotus). While a third person complained that my business marketing should not be allowed on the general forum. So obviously making $5 an hour is not really a business is it? A third person complained that I recommended they try to get a phone healing from a qigong master - because obviously I was doing "telemarketing" or getting some kick back...

Well no I don't get any financial "kick back" - but maybe the person getting a phone healing might say "hi" for me and the qigong master might say "hi" back. That has happened. haha. Someone else wondered if I had "official authority" to do what I do. I have given quotes of feedbacks from the teachers - both critical and praiseworthy but those were of course ignored. And the person insisting that my "authority" was not an issue was also the main person attacking me, so as to increase their inflow of students to their own paid for teachings. haha.

In the 15 years of my posting on thedaobums there has ALWAYS been some "school" that is competing for students - and so right now the current "dominant" school obviously saw me as a blockage to their success in attracting more students. I have always posted free information and asked for critical feedback, as a forum should operate. So that is why I switched to asking for donations since the website owner obviously was not moderating the clear ad hominems against me (that clearly could be considered defamation or slander except that I am also clearly a person of "public" knowledge or a "public intellectual.")

So if people still want to take me up on the $20 donation for four hours of full lotus meditation - then they can donate to my paypal at https://www.paypal.me/ecoechocultivation and then if you want to you can then email me a question at eco echo cultivation (all one word) a t g m ail dot m o c (backwards).... So also you can send a photo if you want to.

Meanwhile I'll be doing extra qigong to recover from reading the above messages on thedaobums website. haha. But most of all I will continue my freedom from that site. I posted there for 15 years off and on (mostly on). It was a kind of self-induced torture to learn some things. I have no regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment