Saturday, December 14, 2019

Hermit Hut Winter Wonderland photos in the midst of an Arctic cold front Weather advisory

Unless you see the front side first then you would not believe that I can even stand up in this Hermit Hut! Yes that is a door that I can walk through standing up.

 yes I agree. There are two aspects that interest me. The accelerating rate of eco-apocalypse and the intensification of DeNile as it all goes down. Currently the "free world" empire is in a quagmire of calling each other "crazy" while the real Kings are the corporation-states - like Exxon, etc. So by 1989 I already was a radical environmental activist. I initiated recycling at my high school and I bicycled to school and was vegetarian then worked full-time for Citizens for a Better Environment, going door to door canvassing on environmental issues. The British Empire used "football" as a distraction sport to control people and then used a "divide and conquer" tactic of turning tribes against each other, etc. This is all just Chimpanzee strategies of rape and warmongering. Study a Chimpanzee pack of males and you find almost the same precise strategies. Distract and divide and conquer - separate out the weak ones, etc. So even the "liberals" or Good Cop Imperialists - they are too caught up in all the distractions. Just this AM on JOY AM of MSABCIA news - she said that "climate change was the most under-reported issue of the decade." Quite ironic considering we have a decade left of life on Earth at best and yet she doesn't know that since she hasn't covered the issue!!

So the roof had a foot and half of snow on it - good thing I went up North to clear off the roofs.

Fascism is based on blaming the victim. So yes the Alchemy of DeNile is Deep. The elite achieve their goals of "poor shaming" - so the liberals claim the poor need more technical training (despite automation being the number one cause of job loss) and the conservatives claim the poor need to Brown No$e more - show their hard-working obedience that is blind. And then the goal is to get one group of the poor to blame the other group of the poor - and when it gets strong enough you get a Civil War. Meanwhile the bankers are funding both sides with their $20 trillion of FREE money created in the past 10 years. So Goldman got rich by betting AGAINST the credit default swaps that they were buying up. And then AGI got bailed out and Goldman collected the FREE money. And now the bubble is even bigger with all the stock buybacks as wallstreet welfare - stock buybacks previously were illegal. So now global debt is the highest it's ever been and so the central banks can no longer increase their interest rates. That means the VALUE of their currency has gone to zero since no one wants to buy treasury notes and bonds if there is no interest rate profit. The standard rate is supposed to be 6% for a long term bond. oops. So the Empire is officially bankrupt but since we run off Petro-Dollars then the value of the dollar is propped up solely by the threat of military force backing up economic sanctions. So then countries keep buying US treasury bonds simply because otherwise they'll get invaded - just as Libya, Iraq, Russia and Iran And China all want to go off the US Petrodollar currency - as did Venezuela, etc.

Doesn't this look like a miniature hut? That's because the snow is deep compared to the walls...

The irony being that the most advanced science (noncommutative geometry as unified field theory) reveals that the Pythagorean Theorem is a LIE!!! So everyone getting their STEM education (the ideal goal) is really just getting brainwashed with lies about "symmetric math" that really is inherently ecocidal and genocidal. The nonwestern cultures relied on asymmetry or complementary opposites (the Taiji or the three gunas of India or N/om of the San Bushmen original human culture) - we think all that is primitive "woo woo" but in fact it is based on the same logic as noncommutative geometry. So even the so-called "scientists" that DeGrasse Tyson or whatever - Bill Nye - or the misogynist Lawrence Krauss or Richard Dawkins (science journalist) - all these "promoters" of STEM science education really are just brainwashed by the LIES of Platonic symmetric math b.s. It's quite ironic actually. For example Olivier Costa de Beauregard was a relativistic quantum physicist who stated that the paranormal has been proven real - that telekinesis and telepathy HAVE to exist due to the truth of asymmetry logic of relativity with quantum physics causing reverse time energy. So the CIA classified his research on the paranormal and meanwhile the "scientists" that everyone are supposed to "follow" are screaming woo woo - woo woo - woo woo!!! hilarious.

So gotta make sure to get the snow off the chimney before I fire up the wood stove!


The backside or northside of the hut. I think this did not leak too much air but in the morning when the sun came up - I could see a big air hole between the wall and the roof - right by my bed. I was wondering where all that cold air was coming in from!!

So I put in this new single bed frame - and it's So Much BETTER than the cot I had. The cot folds up so I just put that in the back of the hut. The bed frame now is wide enough for me to sit full lotus whereas the cot was up against my knees for full lotus. So now I am way more comfortable.

So I keep the broom under the "eave" on the side there - for easy access to clean off the snow. At first I thought I was going to have to dig out the broom from under my storage tarp - that would have been a big pain. Luckily I thought ahead and put the broom out for easy access!!

Yep - better clear all that off. I think that's when I made the hole in my wall - well between the roof and the wall "plate" - some of the clay-slip got knocked off when I was banging on the roof to get the hard-crusted snow off. That hard-crusted layer was stuck to the tarp. I didn't want it to rot in the spring.

Another "mini-hut" image! Sure looks tiny!! Yep but now I can have a HEATED composting toilet experience in the winter - and I just use the wood ash to cover up any smell. And also since I spent so much work making 6 inch wide insulated clay-slip hay walls then the hut held the wood stove heat and radiated the heat out - despite having lots of air holes in the walls.

So I brought up about six bottles of water and first I had to defrost my 4 gallon pot that was now full of ice. So I melted the ice enough to knock it out of the pot (I also knocked off one of the pot handle by accident). Then I got the pot about half full of water. That kicked out heat for another couple hours after the stove went out. The bricks also kicked out some heat.

Since I have this new bed frame then it's wide enough to put bricks on so they are the same height as the side of the wood stove. So I don't have to precariously balance a pile of bricks up - instead only needed to stack a few bricks high. Then I use those warm bricks to dry out clothes and also as a barrier to absorb the heat. Otherwise my bedding gets TOO HOT from the woodstove heat kicking out of the side.

So I just keep pushing and pulling off the snow and knocking it with the end of the broom as a kind of hammer/chisel. It's a wide push broom. So you can see it's definitely over a foot - closer to foot and half thick deep snow.

So the first thing I did was shovel out the road - the access entry - as fast as possible since I had the car parked on the public road that was a half mile away. So I left a sign on the car saying I would be back in a couple hours and also an orange cone by the back tire, as I did not pull off the road. I was concerned a plow might show up. So all night I could taste blood in my throat just as from training in soccer hard as a school kid - we were told unless we could taste blood then we weren't training hard enough.

So my main concern was the car starting in the morning because as I shoveled then I kept starting the car and pulling forward. That way the car would be out of sight more from the traffic, so I would not draw attention to my land. My neighbor met me for the first time also when I finished my initial shoveling, before I got the car. I keep saying his last name as Phillips but I got his first name right and he did not correct me as he was surprised I knew his name. I said he owned the land to the south and his dad owned the land to my west. Yes I told him I had checked the county records.

He said his grandfather had owned the land that I bought. I said Yes I figured you were the previous owner. I asked him if the land had ever been farmed? He said no. I said so just for storage? He said yes. That was a euphemism for leaving old farm parts around.

He was concerned that there were Meth Addicts using my property since he has seen smoke fires and he had to chase meth addicts out of his shed this past summer. I said are you sure it wasn't me as I was harvesting hay with a Scythe - in the field. I said I know where the property line is and I make sure to leave a neutral zone space. I asked him if he say the meth addicts. He said yes he saw them and he chased them away. And so I said no, "I have a wood stove and a 120 sq. foot structure. I said I could camp there for 7 months a year but you're not supposed to live in a structure. He said, yes "allegedly." haha.

I said yeah my dad was a lawyer so I like to know all the rules since otherwise the guvmint will come after you. haha. I said I grew up in the city so I'm use to people stealing stuff and kicking in your door. I said - I told the tow people that when I had my car locked - I said I was concerned about meth addicts. So then he said that he actually was a former meth addict himself. And now I noticed he had those rough line indentations in his face that former meth addicts have. I said yeah that stuffs an epidemic. I said my cousin died from that stuff and my sister's new job is because the previous worker got fired for being a meth addict.

He said yeah the land floods every spring from the field across the road. That was good to know - I didn't make that connection that the road had a culvert going under it and so that is why the land flooded from the field across the road.

I said how I had talked to the guy just to the south and I figured he would have told everyone how I was growing mushrooms. I said since he was a retired land surveyor then I had to clarify that I was only camping seasonally. He said how he grew up knowing that guy.

So he was very nice and he kept saying shit as I smelled like shit, even though I could not smell it. But I had sugar earlier in the day from a chocolate-caffeine bar. Also he was tired and my qi energy had gone into him when we first made eye contact. And so I kept using tea tree oil and clove oil. But also I had dry mouth and that did not fix it. So if I use the mint tea tree oil toothpicks - the mint fixes the dry mouth and smells better. But I did not have a chance or think of using the mint tea tree oil toothpicks.

Instead his dog came over - named xxxx and he said she was nice - a xxxx. So that is who barks all night? And I pet xxxx and then I went into full lotus as I said that mainly I use the land for meditation but I am growing mushrooms.....But I didn't want to tell him I had looked him up online but I did mention Shaolin. He just said he believes in all that stuff. So I told him how I had studied from a dude who went 49 days like this with no sleep and no food in a cave in China. He gave me this shocked look.

So I told him about Wim Hof - I asked if he had heard of him and I said how he got world records for immersion in ice and raising his body temperature. I said how there's a science to this stuff and how I had reverse-engineered it and I had read one science book a day after getting my master's thesis. I said but I used my qi too much and that's why I have to be a hermit. I told him I have an insulated chimney for the wood stove.

At this point his dog xxxx had left to go back to the house and he asked me if it was all right for him to cut across my field to go directly to his house. He had one of this big fur hats on that are good for northern arctic climate. This subconsciously reminded me of Alaska and I said how I had lived in Alaska for six months and how this area reminds me of Alaska. So he left as I continued sitting in full lotus for a bit.

Then that night I had awesome dreams in color - and in the middle of the night I got the wood stove going again by cutting more fire wood - using the composting toilet to check the wood sawdust. And Lily barked but her barks were now muffled due too all the insulation of clay-slip straw and the snow.

So I didn't want to try starting the car too early as I wanted it to warm up a bit. I was walking through the woods and I thought it feels like 9 degrees. Sure enough the car temp said it was 9 degrees outside. Wow that's the second time I've NAILED the temp. Early this winter I went out barefoot to get the paper. I said to myself: it feels like 18 degrees. I went to go check the big thermometer in the back of the house: Whammo: 18 degrees! So I'm now 2 for 2 at guessing the winter temperature.

So it kept getting colder as the day went on. I forgot things and I had to make two trips going back to the land!! Each time it was colder outside. There was a Winter Weather advisory for the northland - as the arctic front was going to create a 20 below windchill over night. So I definitely didn't want to risk the car in that weather. Already the battery was sluggish turning over since I had started the car three times while shoveling. Oops - I forgot to recharge the battery by going for a 20 minute drive.

At lower temperatures, the chemical reactions in a battery slow down and produce less power for a given time, which can make a marginal battery unable to start the car. Also in winter the engine is harder to turn over in the first place because the oil is thicker, and the metal actually shrinks microscopically making everything tighter. Plus the fact that systems such as the ventilation, rear window defroster, and (if your car has them) heated seats, are all in more frequent use, and people make shorter trips starting the car more frequently

No comments:

Post a Comment