Friday, November 29, 2019

On equilateral triangle UFO military craft and the Eco-apocalypse

On retro-causal reality - I just posted a bunch of quotes from Olivier Costa de Beauregard - including one of his papers that was recently "declassified" by the CIA, with all the paranormal references highlighted. So Costa de Beauregard was the assistant to Louis de Broglie who was the "father" of quantum physics. I added his quotes to my de Broglie "book" or article that I just uploaded to academia.edu.

I don't do skype and my over-use of my psychic energy has left me in a strange liminal state (that is difficult to explain). Essentially the qi energy too easily shoots out of my skull instead of staying stored in the small intestines (you can see how this would cause problems). haha. So either I have to maintain a super strict diet (which I don't - except sometimes I do). Or I just have to meditate a ton and be a hermit with lots of fasting (I do this sometimes).

So right now I just chillax by doing research while in full lotus at the computer. https://www.academia.edu/41059601/Inner_Vibration  Here you go - just word search that for Costa de Beauregard to get the retro causal quotes on the paranormal.

On the Stillwater "flap" - are you referring to 1978 or 9? I know there were several articles about them that I used to have (I may still have them). But actually the National UFO Reporting Center regularly has triangle craft sightings for our area. The local journalist who gave me the articles for that mass sighting in the 1970s - she said - that this area is a "military flight test corridor." I realize that someone came up from Chicago to hypnotize a local who then realized she had been abducted by aliens (but I don't trust the hypnotism method at all). That was someone from the Hynek Center.

No - I am of the Mark Pilkington view - that the CIA military has been pushing the alien E.t. disinfo on the masses. I am of the view of "The Stargate Conspiracy" by Prince and Picknett.

Also I am a radical ecologist so I tend to support nonwestern spiritual training while I am against Freemasonry (and its offshoots) for structural reasons. I am against the math of the Golden Ratio and commutative math in general while relativistic quantum math is due to noncommutative geometry (instead of the commutative algebraic geometry of standard Western esotericism and science). Since hardly anyone knows what noncommutative geometry even is - then that saves me a lot of time or worry of what people think of me. haha. So the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center knows what noncommutative geometry is - and Eddie Oshins there realized that it explains Daoist Neigong (alchemy training).

Yes that Paul Dong book features qigong master Yan Xin who was the first teacher of Twin Cities qigong master Chunyi Lin http://springforestqigong.com (whom I trained from to finish my master's degree). So the title of Paul Dong's book is actually from an official Chinese government documentary (called Yan Xin Superman qigong hero) or something. I saw this documentary (and it was in Chinese or Mandarin). The Chinese Yan Xin meditation club at the University of Minnesota showed the documentary and then translated for us two white dudes that were allowed to be in the club. That was back in 1998 and then the chinese regime declared Yan Xin to be illegal (along with the Falun Gong crackdown in 1999). Suddenly the club went underground, etc.

So Yan Xin has a great book on qigong called "Secrets and Benefits of Internal Cultivation" or something - it should be readable free online or else it's at the University Wilson Library.

Yes i really don't have much more to say about the 1978 mass sighting of the UFO - I'm not sure if it was triangle. I think some people said it was triangle. The triangle craft I saw was so close I could have literally hit it with a rock - summer of 1997. No fuselage - just an equilateral triangle defying gravity. Low and slow - not a blimp. So in my own research - someone online saw the insignia on the bottom of the triangle craft that someone else identified as the US Space Innovation Center out of Colorado. So I'm sure these craft are military craft. I realize Michael Schratt was recently on Richard Dolan's show but I have emailed Dolan about how I disagree with his peddling of Robert Hasting lies about Eric Carlson. I have read James Carlson's expose about the lies of his dad while working with nuclear missiles. So I do not trust the whole "military" witnesses to UFO alien stuff.

Anyway my academia.edu has most of my recent research that is all free to read or my blog http://elixirfield.blogspot.com has more research.

I have a free "training manual" for what I advocate and practice but it is essentially based on the original human culture - the San Bushmen - that is 90% of our human history (yet amazingly hardly anyone knows anything about the San Bushmen and they are still around!!) The San Bushmen had no rape, no warfare and lived with ecological spiritual culture and ALL males were required to do spiritual training (also no masturbation and they did not even know what homosexuality was). So that is too strict for our postmodern Western mentalities to consider - yet it is already biologically and empirically true.

Yep - I did "progressive" activism for 25 years - so I'm well aware of the scene. I also read one scholarly book a day for 10 years after finishing my master's degree from U of MN. http://arctic-news.blogspot.com is a good source on the state of our times.

 "As discussed in a recent post, a 2020 El Niño could be the catalyst triggering huge methane releases from the Arctic Ocean seafloor starting in 2020 and resulting in such a 18°C (or 32.4°F) temperature rise within a few years time."

There is a methane bomb in the East Siberian Arctic Shelf - and next year there's an 80% chance of El Nino kicking in - which could easily release the Methane Bomb - thereby frying the planet with a huge temperature increase in just a few years time.

Thanks again (and feel free to ask any questions, etc.)

drew

 the Self can not be seen but only LISTENED to in Silence - the source of the I-thought. So archaeologists call it the "symbolic revolution" - this hard-wired error of modern humans - about 10,000 BCE - with monocultural agriculture. It was created from the error that a rectilinear visual geometry could "contain" infinity. Infinity is MOther Nature that can not be seen - we can listen to her though. The ancients knew that time was alive as the Cosmic Mother - so the Pre-Socratics called time Aion (as in Eons) - but Aion also means the kundalini energy of the spine - celibacy going into the brain. I can get you the direct quote if you want - from the Pythagoreans.

So in India - Time is Kali, the Cosmic Mother, that is also Kala as time. The West is based on time as a visual geometric measurement that supposedly can be "contained." This is just logically false. We humans started out in the forest where LISTENING was the dominant perception but as Professor William Calvin points out - global warming as a natural wobble of EArth - that is what first caused hominins to leave the forest and enter the Savannah - around 2 million years. So then there was a supervolcano explosion at 50,000 years ago - Mt. Toba - this forced modern humans into a bottleneck of just a few thousand humans alive on Earth. That is why a troupe of chimpanzees is genetically more diverse than all 7.8 billion humans. And humans have been on Earth for only 1 twenty millionth of Earth's history.

No comments:

Post a Comment