Monday, September 7, 2026

My Trineday Conspiracy books: 30 plus on mind control False flag CIA drug smuggling assassinations.

 

The H.P. Albarelli book at the top is from Skyhorse but I include it since he never technically finished the book - and it's really a continuation of his previous "A Secret Order" book that focuses on Lee Harvey Oswald's connections to MKULTRA....

 I just gave away the new Tosh Plumlee book "Deep Cover, Shallow Graves" that was an excellent fast read - very riveting. That also got into the JFK assassination.

I also read Dr. Mary's Monkey - an old time Trineday book along with the older Daniel Hopsicker books on CIA drug smuggling connected to false flag operations (9/11).

 I had several of the above books stolen - and thus was not able to read them and so repurchased them recently - hence this photo to record what I purchased. Luckily Trineday had my previous purchases on record but when I reordered - I looked for used books to save money.

So another prominent Trineday author is Nick Bryant....The Franklin Scandal.  He has a new book out on Watergate. Personally I think the fact that Drumpf was a regular abuser at Epstein's NYC mansion should have been the focus of Whitney Webb's two-volume Epstein series - along with Nick Bryant's work. Instead we got a child rapist as "leader of the free world."

Same with that St. John Hunt book that I have not read yet - he says Roger Stone hired him as a writer yet we know the shenanigans of Roger Stone. That is a problem with conspiracy researchers - they tend to get tied up into their research material. Daniel Hopsicker apparently shacked up with the wife of Barry Seal?! Wow....

I corresponded with Daniel Hopsicker a couple times just because he had to mail all his books to me personally along with his DVDs that I ordered...

Also there is that hippy Paul Krassner  Oh I get him confused with Steven Hager’s book The Octopus Conspiracy

 https://www.ipgbook.com/trine-day-publisher-TRD.php

I was going through their distributor website....

 Anatomyzing Divinity >

That's another one of my Trineday books that vanished!
 This three-part analysis of modernity assesses the impact that Western thought and philosophy has had on today's world. Making use of neglected research from the fringes of academia, "Anatomyzing Divinity" traces the circuitous path of occult wisdom from China, India, Egypt and the Hellenistic world to Byzantium and beyond. At the heart of the book is an investigation of the life and thought of G. W. Leibniz, the man who invented calculus and laid the groundwork for binary code, which in turn made computers possible. Leibniz's roots, Kelley shows, lay in the Frankish metaphysical tradition, and thus have little in common with some of his contemporaries' materialism. Along the way, sidelights are turned on 1) the occult basis of Western political systems, as well as 2) the alchemical basis of much Western philosophy and theology.
 
I forgot to include "fighting for GOD (god oil and drugs) - that is an oversized cartoon book.
 America's Nazi Secret >
By John Loftus

ISBN 9781936296040

Another one of my books that vanished.

I think I know who stole my books but the question is - who is rebuying them? hahaha. Hopefully they didn't get all pulped.

 

Critical Mass

How Nazi Germany Surrendered Enriched Uranium for the United States’ Atomic Bomb

I had that one also!
Yeah I must have had a dozen Trineday books stolen.
I replaced most of them...
Jaded Tasks by Wayne Madsen is another one I read back 20 years ago...
 

The Octopus Conspiracy

And Other Vignettes of the Counterculture—From Hippies to High Times to Hip-Hop & Beyond . . .

By Steven Hager, Foreword by Paul Krassner, Afterword by Kris Millegan

 Steve Hager told me via email that he never received any money from his book - meaning, apparently, his sales never covered the cost of the printing.

Kris, the owner of Trineday, says he just out of debt due to the smash hit success of the Whitney Webb 2 volume Epstein books. So when he re-offered to publish my submission I declined because why should he print books that very few people would read? Even Noam Chomsky told me that very few people read his books.

 

Disconnecting the Dots

How 9/11 Was Allowed to Happen

I think I had that one also.
so I've had over 35 Trineday books and I've read probably a dozen of them.
One book caused a lawsuit for Trineday but I found that book used - I don't think it's sold by the publisher anymore.
 Rigorous Intuition >
By Jeff Wells

that's another old skool Trineday book that used to have a very popular blog! Kind of ironic - I posted a few comments on that blog. 

 

The Secret of the Three Bullets
The Secret of the Three Bullets >
By Maurizo Torrealta, By Emilio Del Giudice
another one that got stolen!
 Wall Street and the Russian Revolution >
By Richard B Spence

ISBN 9781634241236

Not sure if I gave that one away? think it got stolen also.

So there's some 231 Trineday books being distributed currently by IPG

 Kris Millegan says he doesn't agree with all of them. I know of one book that he told me he doesn't trust...

 

Perfectibilists

The 18th Century Bavarian Order of the Illuminati

I think I had that one also.
 
 
  • Key Books: They authored the multi-part novelized memoir The Valediction: Three Nights of Desmond and The Valediction: Resurrection, both published by TrineDay. [1]
  • Focus: Their work weaves together deep politics, the 1979 assassination of U.S. Ambassador Adolph Dubs, and the hidden mechanisms of the American "deep state". [1]

  • Library and distributor records like the Independent Publishers Group list over 220 active titles for the publisher Trineday
  • Open-source bibliographies and databases like Open Library historically track around 244 works across various editions and imprints.
  • Douglas Valentine is another author I corresponded with several times - and his Pisces Moon is an excellent read - interviewing "retired" CIA drug smugglers living in IndoChina!
  •  
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment