Friday, August 12, 2022

Andrew Zimmern's San Bushing Crying Vid got taken down from youtube along with the comments removed!!


So in terms of diet - the original human culture - the San Bushmen - they don't eat salt, no caffeine - no refined sugar (except honey). Yes those are the three main dopamine increases along with cortisol. Also though is very strict celibacy training for the males - every few years there is a month long training retreat away from the females. This is called Tshoma - trance dancing and fasting (just a liquid meal once a day). So it's not just diet but also meditation through trance dancing away from females - so that the neurohormones are ionized via the right side vagus nerve. So the dopamine is converted to increased serotonin of the gut into the brain via the pineal gland (converting blood to CSF increase). Then - this is where it gets real esoteric - the skull cavity then OVERFLOWS with ionized CSF - out of the sinus cavity. This is swallowed - and it is ionized by the pineal gland with also biophoton energy. So once swallowed - it creates great heat and healing energy into the gut - it is absorbed back into the small intestine (the 2nd brain) and stored there in the serotonin neuroreceptors. So the celibacy increases the ionized lecithin levels because lecithin is what myelinates the neurons. Check out Andrew Zimmern visiting the original human culture - and see what happens to him! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBFToDoxYX0 and now read what he experienced: 
 "Toward what I believed to be the end of the evening, Xaxe, a great hunter, healer,and shaman, laid hands on me....I felt the energy, his energy, surge through my body. He had his hands on me for about twenty-five or thirty seconds, but it felt like he had only touched me for a split second. Time stood still. I literally had a short out of body experience. I could see him touching me from just above my body, almost like I was floating six feet off the ground, watching myself. All of a sudden I was back in my body observing an image of him thumbing through the book that contained all the pictures and moments in my life. I saw images of my childhood I hadn't remembered in years, pictures of my mother and me walking on a beach and shelling, very strong images. At the time, both during his touch and immediately afterward, I described it as him flipping through the pages of my life....Later the next morning, I spoke with Xaxe about the trance dance. He told me he wanted access to me in a way that was not possible through a translator....Xaxe's curiosity was such a caring, loving gesture....When he detached from me it felt like someone was unplugging a lamp from a wall socket. As he let go of me and continued to dance around the fire, I spontaneously burst into uncontrollable tears....I had been stripped to my emotional core, completely stunned by what I had witnessed so up close and personal."
 
Andrew Zimmern, The Bizarre Truth: how I walked out the door mouth first – and came back shaking my head (Random House, 2009), 234-5.
2
Very interesting to hear the bio mechanics within the body that cause these altered states of consciousness and euphoria. Thats a fascinating story with the Shaman as well. Dry fasting, combined with sleep fasting has allowed to have some pretty intense euphoric and higher states of consciousness and awareness
 @Kwh S  The !Kia is the name for the higher state of consciousness - this is a laser holographic biophoton energy that is powered by what science calls "supermomentum" or "noncommutativity" or "relativistic mass" - essentially it's virtual photons from the future. So the visions are precognitive and are "negative entropy" energy or negentropy that is also nonlocal and superluminal - it's instantaneous. So this energy can be stored up in the body in the 2nd brain or small intestines. 
 
Then it is activated by the dancing - the training is called Tshoma - the males at puberty go off for a month of away from the females and the key is to visualize fire at the base of the spine. This ionizes the neurohormones. When we are bare foot against this earth - the earth being hit by lightning 40 times a second creates a horizontal Schumann Resonance at 7.8 Hertz that is the ELF energy and also our Alpha brain waves during REM dreaming. So it's a waking dream state that absorbs the negative ions or "yin qi" from the Earth. The yin qi has to be built up as the ionization of the neurohormones that increases the lecithin storage as increased mylineation of the neurons. So the lecithin from celibacy then stores up the charge in the neurons and is triggered by the biophoton signals. 
 
The virtual photon energy increases the biophoton energy in the body and so spirits are sent out to heal people. The eye balls pulsate at the yin qi ELF frequency - and the San Bushmen healers then have the goal of keeping the eyes steady for the laser energy that goes out to heal people. This is the opposite of the White Male Gaze as feminists call it - since this gaze is the heart energy as connected to the Ether that can not be seen. It is called the "magnetic moment" between the proton and electrons in physics or the "spin coupling" of the protons as the ELF subharmonic - as Dr. Andrija Puharich figured out. So the reverse time energy is the power while the negative frequency is the virtual photon information signal from the future. You can see my channel for free research details. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment