Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Fasting with Cayenne: Vagus nerve activation - Stop all hunger pains!

 From my vagus nerve brain research - I realized that cayenne would activate the brain vagus nerve as the easiest method. Sure enough I was able to stop all hunger sensations so I could easily just fast all day.

I mixed it with ginger - so I guess the ginger helps with fasting also.

Since I now know the vagus nerve is in the lower front part of the brain - I could really feel the vagus nerve in the brain being activated by the cayenne. It was awesome - and I got a very nice relaxation going on....

I use very strong cayenne , 90000 rated - so it's very easy to overdose. So when I felt queasy then I just added water....


2 comments:

  1. The herbalist Stephen Buhner has a recipe for maple syrup fast with cayenne and lemon i believe. Interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - yes I forgot about that recipe. A farm buddy I think told me about that about 25 years ago. haha.

      Delete