Friday, March 25, 2022

Arctic-News latest blog posts on the accelerating Eco-Apocalypse

 Indisputable Unstoppable Irreversible global destruction: Abrupt global warming rate of change is accelerating

https://arctic-news.blogspot.com/2022/03/signs-of-rise-to-come.html 

One of my readers tells me that global warming is not going to kill us before war from lack of food. Yes these issues are all related. The science is now crystal clear - modern humans from creating agriculture have now caused the fastest acceleration of global warming on Earth - due to CO2-equivalent emissions (methane primarily, along with CO2).

The irony is that when a solar-calendar based agriculture spread around the world it did so along with patriarchy as the tools used for the farming have been patriarchal. 

So we lost our original human culture secret of alchemical meditation based on the Cosmic Mother who will Never Be Unveiled - our primate origins in the rainforest were based on listening as our dominant perception.

I'm going "farm sitting" again - and this farm even won an award recently as the "rising star" by our state Farm Union! The farm is based on intensive rotation to mimic the ecological effects of a predator-prey system. So the grass never gets eaten down below say knee level. That way the roots are the main priority for growing and the roots then store the carbon into the soil via the soil mycelium. They have had even soil tests to prove this. I have helped out there over the past five years.

I've blogged on all this before - it's all "regenerative agriculture." 

My previous blog on the Chestnut Tree farm - that Badgersett farm appears to not be "active" anymore - at least not in cyberspace. If they can't email me back then I suppose I could call them. Still I will continue my mushroom harvest and I just published my first book as my new book writing business.

So that Badgersett Chestnut Farm noted such trees would store I think 9 tons of carbon a year? Anyway I have given for http://trees.org for tree farms along the equator were the growth rate is fast. Where I was going to plant the trees it would take ten years for any significant harvest.

I don't think we have ten years at our current accelerating of global warming on Earth!! See the links to see the science as to why. So that's why I rely on meditation as the truth of a post-death reality of the Cosmic Yuan Qi that will never be Unveiled.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment