Thursday, October 3, 2019

He Died before he Died and therefore he was Free: Ghosts are real but abrupt global warming is harder to believe in for many people

 October 3 is the traditional celebration of the holy night when St. Francis of Assisi welcomed and embraced Sister Death in 1226.
 talk on St. Francis of Assissi The Mystic Imagination of St. Francis of Assisi with Gabriele Uhlein Starts around 20 minutes in

What is empty is full. What appears dead is alive. What is bitter is sweet. What is given away, returns 100 fold. If you have experienced any of these symptoms you have done well on the spiritual path.

good overview of our quagmire. I was hanging with my engineer uncle who is very livid about how global warming is a lie, etc. I didn't have to say anything to argue with him. The "crack down" against environmentalists now is full-on. Civilization is in great deNile. And the environmentalists are even unwilling to step back, take a look at the overall situation, to realize it's all too late. What caused this was something deeper - something structural but on a deeper level - as physics professor Albert Bartlett nailed so well: Exponential growth is the cause. Exponential math is what enables exponential growth. Exponential math is actually a lie that goes against the reality of Mother Nature. This has been discovered by science - the truth is "noncommutative phase" math or "noncommutative geometry." Even hardly any scientists know about that noncommutative geometry just as "quantum biology" is still denied by most scientists.

So yes I realized we were doomed by 1996 - and so I prepared to study and investigate what happens AFTER death - assuming that I would be having an early death. I did discover that ghosts are very real! haha. So I feel kind of weird, "Outing" myself as I was a closeted Doomer for over a decade! People wondered why I only worked minimal hours at the environmental nonprofit (after my degree in sustainability activism as a Master's degree in 2001). The reason was - as I stated - I still did activism intensively up till 2001. After that I just went into "part-time retirement" - just working an office job part time at an environmental nonprofit. I did that for ten years. Then I went into full time retirement. haha.

And now I'm going into Eco-apocalypse "survival" mode. But I'm not a survivalist. At this point - anything could happen at any time. We have to live as if not only is it all over but "what" are we going to do once we leave our bodies. This is not easy - so it's way easier to just kind of pretend it's not gonna happen. We just had a massacre of almost 60 people in the U.S. with inequality of wealth the worst it's ever been in the U.S. The fact is that the Empire as Imploded. The "belly of the beast" aka the interior of the empire is now a third world country with 80% of people in the US having next to no savings and this basic fact does not get on the corporate-state news, of course. It's quite a surreal situation in our supposed high tech information age. haha.

The dude I studied from went 49 days in a cave in full lotus yoga position - with no sleep the whole time! http://springforestqigong.com this is not some New Age hippy thing. It's the intensity of what Nonwestern cultures can teach us about the truth of reality. We can do this the easy way or the hard way - abrupt global warming is our inevitable course in how Western civilization was built on a Lie.

 https://350.org/these-are-the-fossil-fuel-projects-we-have-to-keep-in-the-ground/ well what are YOU doing to stop these? Me? Sorry I take the McFearSun Mustache Paradox seriously. I don't see 350 grappling with the empirical evidence of the overall picture. In fact I was an early collaborator with a 350 "director" - I just learned that yesterday! So yeah people gotta keep the "fight" up since people don't have a choice! But the fight is not about "saving the planet." It's a last ditch effort to defend the basics of ecological sovereignty - what we get for free more or less: water, land, air, and basic nourishment. The original human culture knew how to live properly on Earth and they are 90% of our modern biological history but hardly anyone knows anything about the San Bushmen culture! hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment