Monday, September 9, 2019

Operation Pallets Aloha! 5 pallets now secured for the Shiitake logs

So via Craig's List (free) I scored three pallets from a dumpster. This was very strange since I could not identify the number address on the street for the supposed location of the items. The items posted on craig's list said "Gone Today" - I assume that meant the "items" were gone the day they got posted (and that was several days ago). Still I decided to try anyway since the place was nearby and so some of the items were pallets. So when I saw pallets in the dumpster - and nothing else - I just dumpster dived the three pallets.

So then I drove to the other place that routinely leaves out pallets - and they had ONE pallet and I already got one pallet from them previously - actually I think I have a third one hidden in my teepee construction. I'll leave that one as five pallets should be enough.



So I was surprised that pallets even fit in the "cargo space" of the car as the "specs" don't give the width - and I didn't measure it. So a standard pallet is 4 feet wide or is it 4 feet long?

No comments:

Post a Comment