Sunday, September 8, 2019

Farm Frenzy vs Fungi?: Blazing Splendor Tibetan hidden yogis book

The logs on the forest floor need to be elevated onto rails such as pole size pine or pallets or whatever is handy. This will increase the airflow around the log surfaces which will slow down or stop the spread of green molds. It has been an unusually wet year and green molds tend to get established when temperatures are warm, the bark surface is moist for long periods of time and airflow around the log is inadequate for drying of the bark surface. 
 From looking at the few inoculation sites I could see in the images, the spawn looks good and spawn run should be advancing quite well.
This is the response I got from the Field and Forest expert - thanks again for his great help.

I have been at my friend's farm - he asked me to help him build his porch roof. So I got to watch - for the FIRST time - the making of "birdsmouth" cuts on rafters and then I just helped hand up and hold the rafters and the roof tin (I had to peel off this longer very sticky stickers off the roof tins).

So then they had a family emergency and asked me to farm sit again - and then they herded the cattle into a new huge forage. So then when I looked for the cattle - I discovered a tree had fallen on the electric fence way back on the west end of their property.

So I got the tree cut off the fence - after numerous tries with saws that were not big enough - and my farm friend guiding me on the phone. So that night when I went to double check the sheep connection - then their youngest dog was determined to follow me back to the house. He did run back out to the sheep once but otherwise he was always licking me and jumping on me and following me out as I watered the cattle on the ATV.
 
Also I got to jump on a ewe as the farmer (my friend's wife) help the ewe down so she could give it shots. So I figured - I'm fat and then sure enough I was feeling the ewe's beating heart against my heart so I said: Two hearts beat as one. And after she finished the shots she said, "That was an adrenaline rush!" haha. The day before she had done the same on her own and her cell phone got lost since their young dog had taken it and carried it away. (the same dog that followed me all the time).
 
Also I babysat their toddler son - and I taught him this joke that had my farm friend busting up all the time. He started the joke with me and I changed it a little and taught it to his son to tell it back to him. And to hear his son telling this joke - a sound from J-rock - it was hilarious. Most of the time I played in the sand box and just followed their son around. But at one point he was banging a carrot on a 5 gallon bucket drum as he sang and I danced. He really liked that and he asked to dance with me a few times after that - holding his hands out for me to dance with him. haha. He also wanted me to read him books - so I must have read him six books about farms and mainly machine equipment. I learned a lot since I know nothing about machine equipment. haha.

My friend has a marvelous new book he got called http://www.rangjung.com/book_title/blazing-splendor/

 
 So also that Tibetan book was awesome - the nuns have to NOT BLINK as their tummo training. Very fascinating since if I "flex" my pineal gland then I can stop blinking! I used that to vent off my nephew's teenage anger once - I said, "Let's have a staring contest" and he had to laugh since he lost so bad. haha. So last night I put it to the test and sure enough by NOT BLINKING then I generated tummo heat in the lower tan t'ien. But sleeping on your deck is colder than the wet ground (I slept outside the past two nights) since it's like a hammock - the air doesn't insulate as well as the earth.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment