Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Dopamine Addiction and the Guru Belly: healing cancer with the Love-light Biofield, proven by science

Excellent analysis on the dopamine addiction! (vid on breatharianism)Yes qigong master Yan Xin says that bigu would make the big food corporations mad since people would save so much money from not having to buy food. So in qigong meditation then there is a tapering off - starting with 3 fruit a day and then 3 smaller fruit a day and then 1 fruit a day and 1 smaller fruit a day... and then at first a 3 day fast. Then later a 7 day fast. And the build up to a 49 day fast. http://qigongmaster.com does this 49 day fast as cave meditation full lotus - every year.

So Dr. Robert Lustig has a new book on how serotonin is the key to healing modern society in contrast to dopamine addiction. Now the difficult part is talking about life force energy - especially for males. But essentially if you can switch from dopamine to serotonin and then you can build up the oxytocin - and this happens through a deep right side vagus nerve activation. the right side vagus nerve connects the kundalini life force energy to the right side of the heart. So I've found that combining fasting and meditation then really opens up the heart after a 3 day fast. But the key is also what you say how civilization is based on dopamine addiction.

So for example I did an 8 day dry fast while meditating the whole time - and so my qi energy got very strong. I then did healing of others and I also saw ghosts. But the problem is that I did not like the elitist purity feeling. And so I felt that the truth is beyond any limitation - and found equally everywhere. So I began hanging out with homeless hippies eating out of dumpsters and also my coworkers with big muscles then ate lots of meat. So I thought - if I want to be strong then I should eat meat. Since I had already opened up my energy channels then this really messed up my body - but to be honest it was easier then people freaking out about me not eating. haha. I got screamed at like bloody murder for not eating!

And I didn't realize it at the time that the qi or prana energy was doing an EXORCISM of the person that screamed at me. I thought - wow then I did healing of the person (a relative). They called me up two weeks later and said, "can you heal me again, the difference was between night and day!" But since they had screamed at me so bad for not eating - then I thought is this really worth it? So yes I would say the breatharian energy just speaks for itself. Better to not "use" the powers that could develop if you stored up the energy from meditation. You just reminded me of this book I read - so close to what you are talking about. It described how our brain will shift from extremes. I can't remember the details - but it was about hormones and fasting, etc. So yes it said how we will go to an opposite extreme of craving.

 So I turned to essential oils to purify my body to counteract food - since people prefer me to eat and that's easier that having to explain fasting, etc. So then when I go on my own to meditate then I fast. But I guess my point is that also if you develop powers from meditation and fasting - then you can also OVERUSE those powers. This is what qigong master Chunyi Lin explained in 2015 at http://springforestqigong.com He said that when people open up their third eye then it is very common to OVERUSE the psychic powers to heal others. So then the healer ends up burning up their innate born life force energy. So then they have to rely on "yin qi" food sources to create more energy to keep healing others. So then Chunyi Lin said he discovered it was very common for these healers that overuse their psychic energy to then get fat - the "guru belly" as your father called it.

  We found that human NSCLC A549 lung cancer cells exposed to Sean L. Harribance, a purported healer, showed reduced viability and downregulation of pAkt. We further observed that the experimental exposure slowed growth of mouse Lewis lung carcinoma evidenced by significantly smaller tumor volume in the experimental mice (274.3 ± 188.9 mm3) than that of control mice (740.5 ± 460.2 mm3; P < .05).
 https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1534735419840797

No comments:

Post a Comment