Saturday, March 2, 2019

Shiitake Mushroom Powder, wild-harvest forest cultivation CSA option: Only 8 spots left for the annual EcoEcho Emptiness Ecology Energy forest cultivation donations $50=50 tons

Thank you for the latest donation of $50 - to http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation 
as an investment in the Emptiness Embodiment Energy of EcoEcho forest cultivation meditation for one year.

As I posted previously  https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/02/5050-annual-tons-in-ecoecho-forest.html

$50=50 annual tons in EcoEcho Forest Cultivation 2000 trees = 10 small cars annual carbon offset Qi (oxygen) increase

So then I will be a forest hermit will practicing Spring Forest Qigong meditation, using the CD player for guidance, and then the bicycle generator and solar panels to recharge the Chafon off grid lithium battery generator-inverter.

With 8 more spots left this means anyone can email me at ecoechocultivation ( a t) g m a l e . c o m

So then you can send me a photo if you want or any personal questions or comments.

As I mentioned I am not sure how often I will be "checking" my email as I will be offline in the forest. But maybe I will go into a local city to use their library internet or something - a wifi cafe connection. But I do not have a lap top.

 So I plan to just access the internet whenever I return to my "permanent residence" - and I am not sure how often that will be - but just the gas money costs would limit that amount.

So then I plan to start meditating full time in April - based on the weather. And I plan to go cut down 10 forest trees for the Shiitake mushrooms - as I have 100 trees over 3 inches in diameter. So I can just "rotate" with 10 trees a year while I have about 2000 trees of hardwood - that will grow back into size.

 So then I will return back to the permanent residence in October and I will continue meditating here. So we shall see what happens in terms of the Emptiness Energy. As I said when I did this 8 hours of full lotus meditation before based on a $20 donation each time - then just after about 6 sessions - I saw lots of blue purple light and people reported really feeling the energy.

Recently an online correspondent also reported feeling the energy as I usually sit in full lotus padmasana while using the computer (unless I just ate some food).

For those considering the Shiitake mushroom forest cultivation CSA "donation" investment - there was concern about the drying process not being effective. Yes we can also then switch to bulk mushroom powder option.

 So you HAVE to cook the Shiitake to "extract" or break down the chitin to get at the compounds

 video explanation. 

So I will ground up the Shiitake mushroom - as I invested in a Vitamix blender that is very powerful.

It's a mushroom powder.

 Pulse the dried mushrooms in a clean spice grinder until they are finely ground.

 Mushroom powder is simply mushrooms that have been dehydrated and then ground.

So I will air dry in the solar drier - and then ground up the mushroom - dry.

 HOW TO MAKE DRIED PREMIUM SHIITAKE MUSHROOM POWDER

video.

So grinding also dries - so that will finish off any air drying sun drying processing.

https://www.spicejungle.com/shiitake-mushroom-powder

So they offer 1 pound for $30 but it's not organic.


 This is organic - but is it grown in the forest on hardwood and dried in the sun for Vitamin D and medicinal nutrition enhancement?
 both USDA Certified Organic and wild crafted dried mushrooms sourced from around the world.
 Notice they say "both" but not "BOTH AND" - so it might be a "both or" scenario.
Because our mushrooms are sourced internationally, the USDA Certified Organic label is sometimes confusing to consumers. What many do not realize is that suppliers must go through the same strict and strenuous process that any US grower must go through in order to have their products bear the USDA Certified Organic seal/label. This means that all of our international growers must be certified by an approved USDA 3rd party certifier even if they are in another country.
Yep - so they're not forest grown.

So there you have it folks - is EcoEcho the ONLY Forest-grown Shiitake powder being offered online?

So here is a $50 a pound Shiitake powder - organic - and the photos imply it is log grown in the forest of Bulgaria?

Sure enough - a vid on Bulgarian shiitake log cultivation

So it looks like they are grown in a greenhouse - which would cut out a lot of the UV radiation to charge them with Vitamin D....

UVB-exposed mushrooms can pack up to 135 IU per 100 g, nearly as much as the wild-grown variety. No solvents are used to extract the vitamin D from the mushrooms. Organic vitamin D2 from mushrooms is retrieved through a simple three-step process: grow mushrooms; shine UVB light on mushrooms; dry and grind.

So I am doing "wild-grown variety" shiitake mushrooms. Let's see if there are more of these Bulgarian shiitake log vids.

Just as I suspected - grown in a greenhouse.

Yep - look - greenhouses now need to use UV light supplementation!!

UV Light Adds Flavor to Out-of-Season Greenhouse Tomatoes ...



Sep 19, 2016 - To test their hypothesis, the authors grew tomatoes in a greenhouse with or without UV light supplementation. (Tomatoes without UV light ...

Jun 10, 2016 - Plants use sunlight for photosynthesis and are exposed to ultraviolet (UV) radiation that is present in sunlight. ... Several plant species have responded to applications of UV-C light by growing shorter than the control plants that receive normal greenhouse lighting.
  Because of less sunlight and the UV-blocking properties of glass, they hypothesized that tomatoes grown out-of-season in greenhouses did not receive adequate ultraviolet light. UV light (specifically UV-B radiation), which stresses plants, triggers metabolic reactions that may alter the flavor and nutritional value of fruit.
 Yeah you gotta study the REAL deal - what makes mushrooms to be medicinal - real sunlight in the forest.

But I also have some fields on the side of my forest - so I can then do solar drying there.

Shiitake mushrooms to heal BPA Plastic poisoning! vid


No comments:

Post a Comment