Monday, February 18, 2019

The West has no word for what I do

actually there really isn't a word for what I'm talking about - in English - except "alchemy" - in Daoism it's called "neidan" or "qigong" or "neigong" - but in the West we are taught that alchemy is just fake. haha. Unless someone studies quantum biology - like Dr. Jack Tuszynski. He starts to get into that - or Dr. Mae-Wan Ho. Yes what I'm talking about requires ionization and biophoton resonance - superconducting coherence. Relativistic quantum energy.

So the West - the males don't know how to control their lower bodies. So this is then projected as repressed libido - projected as oppression. So most feminist philosophies just accept that as their starting point and then try to use technology to claim that sex as biology can be malleable based on technology (therefore technology Drumpfs ecology). This is just assumed in 95% of "leftist" ideology - unless you get into ecofeminism (like Winona LaDuke or Vandana Shiva or a few others - Helena Norberg-Hodge, Susan Griffin, Val Plumwood).

And so even then - that does not focus on the SOLUTION - which can be found in yoga training - daoist martial arts - or like I said - it's all from the San Bushmen culture. It's called Tshoma. In West Africa all males were required to spend 3 months in the forest - doing meditation (and celibacy). It's described as a magical power in the stomach or intestines - as a rainbow snake energy. That is the kundalini. In Australia - the tradition says the males are to spend 7 years SEPARATED from the females - in order to train to "real men."

So the West lost this ever since Plato. Pythagorean philosophy had this training - 5 years of cave meditation in silence (called incubation from West Asia).


Transmission is just a term - some don't accept it and instead call it HEALING. And it is the Universe that does the healing.

So for example - I like to tell this story. I was in full lotus in class - qigong class - everyone was gone - just me and qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com - actually he was not declared a qigong master yet! This was around 2003. He said he was going upstairs to continue doing full lotus meditation. I asked him if I could join him. He said, "Maybe later." So I thought cool - I'll keep practicing and maybe down the road we can meditate together.

So I bicycle home a few miles - and I dumpster dive a bagel as I had not eaten yet that day. Then I go into my little slum flop house  boarding room - and go into full lotus meditation. Soon after suddenly my brain is ON FIRE!! I can't figure out why the energy is so intense in my brain. I think to myself - is it the full moon?  No - full moon has 10 times greater energy according to http://springforestqigong.com but this is gREATER than the full moon energy. So no. But the energy is so intense - the bliss-fire in the center of my brain - that I go out of full lotus and I stop meditating.

The week goes by - I forget about what had happened and I bicycle to class again. I am walking down the hall and suddenly Jim appears - he comes out the door and turns to face. He asks:

"Did you feel anything?"

Suddenly I remember what he had said the week before:

"Maybe later."

And I am so shocked that I can not say anything in response. So he knows my answer and he goes back in the class room and I follow. Then ten years later I am hanging out with now qigong master Jim Nance. The first time I remind him of that story - he says that when he was first practicing long distance healing then he used TOO MUCH energy.
But the 2nd time I reminded him of the above story - then he said that I did not experience external energy being transmitted but actually that was my Higher Self coming through.

No comments:

Post a Comment