Thursday, February 28, 2019

EcoEcho mushroom meditation forest cultivation now has a MN tax id nbr! passive solar air drying for CSA Shiitake donations


This looks like a promising design - you don't want a plastic covering that blocks the UV light - since it's the UV light that increases the Vitamin D in the mushrooms. You can "air dry" mushrooms but per food code - you can't use any dehydrators or "machines."

Of course I will not get any "flush" of Shiitake for until next Spring 2020 - if all goes well. Are there any Community Supported Agriculture shiitake farms yet?

yes a half or whole pound each week as a "Farm Share" that is pre-paid

I worked on a CSA farm - organic - way back in 1997 - and it was severe gardening. We had a tractor but that was run by one of the farm managers (3 managers and 4 workers). haha. Anyway us workers did hand weeding and harvesting with tools.

Anyway
SHIITAKE ONLY
fresh, log grown shiitake each week.


 I can't guarantee any Shiitake Harvest - but if people want to "donate" based on a verbal agreement to "secure" any dried Shiitake mushrooms - I can then mail them to you. I mean if China is shipping dried mushrooms to the US - then mailing dried Shiitake mushrooms around the world should not be that difficult. haha. Only - these mushrooms are grown with NO pesticides and grown on REAL hardwood logs in the forest, in the sun, with purified water.

We shall see. But if people are interested in a donation to invest in the upfront farm costs - then I won't stop anyone! Let's face it - I know from experience - farmers are the most underpaid and overworked people on the planet! But that's why I plan on mainly meditating! No point is overworking myself for way "underpay." Still Shiitake mushrooms are considered a premium medicinal food with amazing nutrition properties - as I blogged on fairly recently.

DANG - that CSA is charging $150 for just one pound of forest grown Shiitake mushrooms!

http://paypal.me/ecoechocultivation

So how about $35 for a quarter pound (weight FRESH) of Vitamin D air dried wild-grown forest hardwood medicinal shiitake mushrooms (anti-cancer, anti-everything bad).... This is NO guarantee of cultivation success - but simply a donation that may achieve results, depending on all the vagaries.

I have grown shiitake before - so I am working on my past success. People reported enjoying these mushrooms - a very strong flavor. Air-drying increases the Umami flavor. The money donation will go to buying the mushroom supplies, etc. thanks

Let me know ecoechocultivation at gee male dot c o m  so I would then mail out the air-dried Vitamin D enhanced mushrooms - in 2020 - when - depends on many factors.

Also my $50 per year meditation cultivation donation still stands - send me a photo if you want. Or any other personal information for healing, etc. from the EMPTINESS ENERGY. I will be sending out photos of the forest - when I go up next - to those who have signed up. It will not be this weekend but soon. So email me at the above address for that year meditation cultivation donation. thanks. I plan to meditate "full time" from April to October but then to keep helping out at my "permanent address" during the winter.

People have reported to me "feeling" the energy. We shall "meet" in the Emptiness! thanks for those who have helped out thus far - this $50 for a year is both a Carbon Sequestration Cultivation Capture donation as well as alchemy Emptiness Energy Embodiment donation.

Mushrooms and Meditation both cultivate via biophotons. Let us Embrace the Energy Emptiness via the biophotons of mushrooms and meditation.

 https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/03/shiitake-mushroom-powder-csa-option.html

So then we will grind up the air - solar dried mushrooms - and the grinding will also finish any drying - as grinding is high heat also.

thanks.

See that link for details on the mushroom powder process.

No comments:

Post a Comment