Saturday, January 12, 2019

Chillaxin' while Charging! The reconfigured bicycle DC motor generator trickle charging the Chafon 500 watt battery/generator

So the belt was slipping off the bike rim and I realized the belt was too wide. I went to get a narrower V-belt but turns out less wide means less long of a belt. So then I read you can cut the belt to narrow it. So I cut the belt - but not perfectly.

OK I was still getting slack and noise - and I thought - maybe I need a pulley to hold the belt in better. But then I realized - I can just remove the screws holding in the DC motor and reconfigure the DC motor. Once I tightened the V-belt by moving the motor - then suddenly I had a lot more resistance - so I was creating more current.

I got out the multimeter and amazingly I was now getting 80 volts and 3 amps! So suddenly I realized - this was in my highest gear that I had been using before - and the volts were way too high. The charge controller just cuts off the current if the volts are too high - and so there are micro fluctuations in volts and amps as the V-belt turns.

So I realized I gotta go way down in my shifting - and I measured the volts again. In my lowest gear now I was getting the right range of volts - around 20 to 15 volts. The cut off for the Chafon controller is 24 volts - so I was getting the right volts - and I was still getting about 1 amp of charge. And actually 1 amp is a perfect "trickle charge" current for the lithium battery cells.

So suddenly I was no longer sweating! I was now Chillaxin!!

Since I was turning in the lowest gear - now I could sit straight up vertically which is the most efficient biking position for the leg muscles. So now I was no longer "cranking" out amps while sweating! Now I was in a "long term" charging scenario!!

Chillaxin' By the Sea - what is this genre? Trip Hop?

Some kind of Techno Acid Jazz.

So I am very happy now that I can charge while Chillaxin! I can READ in the quiet garage (no t.v.) while just easily coasting along on the bicycle in the lowest gear (slow and easy) - and charging the Chafon. That's how life is supposed to be.

So it's 31 amp hours for the battery. I'm putting in about 1 amp. So it should be 1 amp an hour or 1% point in 20 minutes on the 100% charge level (more or less). As long as I know I'm charging and the volts are near the 24 volt range - then all is good. A 1 amp trickle charge is actually the best for longevity of the lithium battery. So that means my bicycle DC motor generator is at the lowest, easiest slowest physical level possible for the best trickle charge rate. Sure it will take 3 days full time to fully charge the battery or a week of 4 hours a day of bicycling. haha.

So Chafon sells 40 watt solar panels for $135 to recharge the 500 watt generator.
The panels can then charge the batteries during cloudy days with trickle charge.
As a review points out - these 40 watt panels may not produce enough charge for a smart phone but you can still trickle charge the Chafon battery. Then use the battery to charge the phone.

Yes the whole problem is that anthropocentric global warming is from defining Time symmetrically using geometry with the Second!! So for example Planck's Constant measures the average energy of light by canceling out the Second in the joules against the period of Frequency in the quantum time-frequency uncertainty measurement paradox. But no one notices this covers up the truth of reality of time-frequency as complementary opposites or yin-yang resonance from the Void. In science it's called Non-commutative Phase. Eddie Oshins at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center figured out that Neigong Daoist martial arts is actually the truth of reality as quantum noncommutative phase. The Universe was created from ZERO energy but as a noncommutative phase of light (with zero mass but relativistic quantum mass or "hidden" superluminal momentum at zero time). It's the Cosmic Mother telling us that she is in CHARGE.

 Luckily every night in deep dreamless sleep we do not experience time nor space and then we wake up realizing that such a non-experience was the source of our greatest bliss in life - a good night's sleep. Yes even these "positive feedbacks" are analyzed using the wrong logistic chaos math with supercomputers that can not even model an equatorial rainforest much less the whole planet's biosphere. haha. All we can do is sit back and enjoy the light show.

 I think it's the opposite of the Summer. For example the longest day of the year in the North is June 21 but the HOTTEST day of the year is in July or August. Same thing in the Winter in the North. The Shortest day of the year is Dec. 21 but the COLDEST day of the year is January or February. Why? Because the heat builds up in the earth and then radiates out or vice versa. The Earth is like a big Masonry ceramic heater that emits infrared heat instead of moving air molecules around as convection heat.

 yes mass reproduction is based on STANDARDIZATION which is based on logarithmic symmetric math logic that is inherently destructive against ecology - it's actually a psychological projection of internalized repressed emotions, now externalized as destruction. So in other words science as technology is left-brain and right hand dominance while claiming to be "objective reality" as a symmetric math measurement. In fact great entropy is created that inherently destroys ecology as left-handed amino acids with right brain dominance. I call this the Trajectory of Tantric Technology since it's driven by the Surplus Value of Consciousness.

 Interesting analogy with the plastic bag. Jeremy Rifkin wrote a book called Entropy about life on earth as a closed system of the biosphere. Science defines entropy as the random infrared radiation emitted only AFTER the sun hits the Earth - but in fact the main life on Earth is based on absorbing the UV radiation through quantum non-local entanglement as photosynthesis - the algae that are 1 billion years old, thereby emitting oxygen. So science has dependent on destroying the plants to create technology to supposedly "measure" entropy without realizing that science itself is the greatest source of entropy on Earth.

 but then what to do with all the waste? Minnesota is stockpiling the nuclear waste on the Mississippi River. Started doing so in 1994 and has kept at it. What could go wrong? Nuclear power plants routinely emit radiation that can not be regulated at the state level - since a nuclear power plant is actually controlled by the oxymoron of "military intelligence." My dad was a lawyer for the nuclear power plant when the state of Minnesota tried to regulate the routine radiation emissions at a stricter standard than the federal levels - on tritium, cesium, etc. So I flew to Puerto Rico when I was 2 and a half months old - as my dad was celebrating that legal victory for nuclear power radiation emissions. I found this out when I googled my dad's name in 2000. He knew I got arrested protesting against the storage of nuclear waste on the Mississippi river in 1994 - but he neglected to mention his past connection about this - as he was touring the nuclear power plants while during the same time period that I was conceived. haha.

Thwarted Love - nothing is as Cruel. As Gurdjieff stated - unless the dominant life on Earth helps the Moon spiritually evolve, then the Moon will destroy all life on Earth and start over. Our Solar Calendar-based civilization forgot this little tidbit - as our pineal gland is hard-wired to resonate with the lunar electrogravitic psychic energy that we are supposed to be feeding. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment