Monday, October 1, 2018

How do we receive Divine Grace? New radio/podcast interview Tuesday with qigong master Jim Nance

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/edgemagazine/2018/10/02/learning-well-on-edge-talk-radio--guiding-qi-with-jim-nance

Tomorrow - Tuesday - at 6 pm. Should be saved online though - hopefully.

yes although it is stated that "divine grace" has to be met by the student preparing for it, otherwise it can not be received. And so, for example, I was sitting in full lotus at the end of the Spring Forest Qigong class - with Jim Nance - everyone else was gone. This was 2003 or so - he said he was going upstairs to do more full lotus meditation. I asked him if I could join him. He said, "Maybe later."
So I thought - cool - if I keep practicing then I have that to look forward to. I got on my bicycle - went a few miles back to my place. I dumpster dived a bagel since I had not eaten yet that day. I then went into my room, into full lotus meditation. Then suddenly the energy in the center of my brain was very strong. It was so strong - a laser blissful heat in the pineal gland - I wondered - is it from the full moon? No this was way more powerful than the full moon. It got so strong I had to stop meditating.
 
So I returned to class a week later and as I walked down the hall then Jim suddenly came out of the room and met me in the hall and he looked me in the eyes and asked, "Did you feel anything?" Suddenly I remembered his words, "maybe later" and I was so shocked I could not respond to him. And so he knew my answer and we went inside. Then years later - ten years later - I was hanging out with Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com - and I reminded him of this experience. At first he said that he was just starting to practice long distance healing at that time and so he used too much energy at first. He had described a similar story in 2005 when he healed this male in the hospital - the mom had called - from the hospital room. But she threw the phone on the floor since the phone had gotten so hot! She was too scared to pick up the phone. haha.
 
Anyway when I reminded him later of this experience he gave me - he then corrected me - "No that was not an external energy, that was your Higher Self coming through."
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/edgemagazine/2018/10/02/learning-well-on-edge-talk-radio--guiding-qi-with-jim-nance
This is for the radio interview with qigong master Jim Nance tomorrow - Tuesday - at 6 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment