Thursday, August 23, 2018

Glad to be of help: How I officially "graduated" from thedaobums website via Professor Joseph A. Adler

I heard back from Professor Joseph A. Adler, regarding his corroboration of my research - about the Wuji equalling the Taiji or as he calls it "bipolarity." I had already cited another Chinese professor whom I also corresponded with, regarding this very issue. I also corresponded with Pregadio - who claims to be an "expert" on Neidan Daoist alchemy but he promotes the Western "static hub" understanding of Wuji as 'before" the Taiji. I pointed out how the older Tang Dynasty Tai chi symbol does not have this "empty hub" and John Chang, for example, never even heard of the empty hub symbol of the wuji. haha.

So what thedaobums website is - an amalgamation of Westernized "seekers" projecting their "Westernized" educations onto nonwestern philosophy. I had to "unlearn" both Western science - to go back to the real Presocratic philosophy - and to go forward to beyond standard "symmetric" math. This process took about ten years to just realize the formal logic involved - noncommutative phase, as it's called in the West. And so Westerners don't realize this stuff - qigong master Yan Xin does - calling it the "virtual information field." Professor Joseph A. Adler made the same argument - the "NeoConfucian" founder had a "spiritual crisis" due to his meditation experience and it took him ten years - in China in the 12th Century - to figure out the same noncommutative phase logic secret of reality.

So Professor Alder responded: Glad to be of help.

Indeed. That is the final corroboration I needed. He wrote a WHOLE book devoted to the "logical" paradox that I have been researching and promoting for the past ten years. But thedaobums website - this secret - has eluded the people on that site. There are of course a wide range of different type of "posters" on that site but the one thing they all have in common - they have so far not discovered this "secret." Instead they want to cling to some sort of Westernized version of Daoism.

Oh well - I can't be "held back" by people refusing to want to consider the evidence. I did my own research. I posted all my research online so people could freely criticize me. I learned from that criticism. I honed my research and corroborated it. And now I have moved on.

Moved on quite literally! In the past couple years - I have helped to sell our house and now it is sold. We spent a lot of money on repairs and new installations, a blacktop road, etc. I also bought land up north as my "hermitage." haha. So I have a place to meditate "full time." But in the meantime I have been doing "free healing" although my family is unaware of what I do. They, of course, as the typical Westerners, do not believe in such things.

Yes this blog does gets hits from all over the world and I appreciate the "regular" readers I've had. Of course I made the error - the Big Error - that is detailed in the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book. I still make that error - I overused my energy - to do healing of others. But before this error I made, I did have my "enlightenment experience" in 2000. And as Taoist Yoga states - the first achievement of Serenity for a Day will cause confusion and dullness. Indeed it did! I had to keep studying that book (despite thedaobums website telling me the book is either too dangerous or not worth reading, etc.). haha.

I have discovered, for example, Stuart Olson doing his Chinese "commentary" based on the wrong reading of the Taoist Yoga book (not realizing the left eye is "positive spirit" AND "negative vitality" and the right eye vice versa). This Noncommutative Phase logic of reality is tricky - isn't it? Even "Chinese" experts from the West get tripped up if they don't know the "secret" of the logic. haha. They instead keep imposing their "symmetric logic" bias. For example I discovered Santi Shi Yiquan teachers not even knowing about the "Dragon and Tiger" basis of internal alchemy training!

This is quite stunning indeed. And the noncommutative phase logic does go back to the original human culture - the San Bushmen, as I have detailed. So whether it's the Taiji of China or the Pythagorean Logos or the "three gunas" of India (before Vedic-Buddhism debates) or the relativistic quantum noncommutative phase analysis of Louis de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony (quantum biology) - the truth as philosophy is "out there" for people to discover.

The most basic universal model of it is the Octave, Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth used by ALL HUMAN CULTURES - despite the West trying to "compromise" the natural resonance ratios with symmetric geometry logic. As Math professor Luigi Borzacchini points out  - this music origin cover up of Western symmetric math is "astonishing" and "really shocking." haha. He is retired now though.

And in fact the claim of "objective" Western science reality - from the wrong music theory posing as symmetric logarithmic math has created today's ecological and social justice crisis. I had suspected this all along - since high school! I kept this model to myself as I investigated it - and even my master's thesis was still too Westernized (symmetric math logic). I had to keep digging for ten years after my "spiritual crisis" just as Professor Joseph A. Adler detailed about the founder of NeoConfucianism.

So now I know what is "wrong" with thetaobums website - on a fundamental level. Not just all the various symptomatic problems. You can try to "discuss" this issue over there but logic is very abstract and this issue is buried within the "translation" of philosophy - as Westernization as spread around the world. People want to believe we can have Westernization but in fact now there is a true "spiritual" crisis for the whole planet via the symptoms of the ecological and social justice crisis. I call this the Alchemy of DeNile. Using words to try to "convince" people is a total waste of time. I have perused deeply into the internet - how else could I have discovered Eddie Oshins? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment