Friday, September 4, 2026

My last in person Spring Forest qigong classes (Level 3, 2013 and Level 4, 2014)

 

I got my first "in-person healing" from qigong master Chunyi Lin in 2015!!

He said to me, "Your mind is very powerful from years of meditation. Just focus now on your lower tan t'ien." (he meant to focus on storing up my energy since I overused my energy for healing).

In 2002 at a Level 3 class qigong master Chunyi Lin said to me, "Drew is a healer."

 In 2001 qigong master Chunyi Lin said to me in a very small class, "You had an enlightenment experience...."

I took Level 4 at least twice (my first time in 2001 at a Nunnery retreat in southern Minnesota).

I took Level 3 my first time at the end of 2000 when I had my enlightenment experience - a Christian retreat center... I took Level 3 at least three times....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment