Sunday, July 19, 2026

why the back molars make a cracking noise when I "flex" my pineal gland (turn the light around)

 The weird thing is - my pineal gland is always "pulling up" bacteria and yin qi up through the vagus nerve and arteries by the back molars... I can "flex" my pineal gland and there is cracking noise and I can feel the blood get pulled up. So how?

The roots of your back molars are separated from major arteries by just a few millimeters to about 1.5 cm of bone.
  This posterior superior alveolar artery originates from the maxillary artery in the upper jaw (pterygopalatine fossa). Its primary function is to supply blood to the upper molar and premolar teeth   
Yes, postganglionic sympathetic nerve fibers connect and run alongside the Posterior Superior Alveolar Artery (PSAA). Yes. The sympathetic nervous system is the primary neural pathway that controls the pineal gland.
There mystery solved of what's going on in my body-brain-spirit activation of my pineal gland!! hahahaha.
 So I am not supposed to be "pulling up" the yin qi via the sympathetic nervous system! oops.
That is the opposite of real Neidan alchemy meditation. "pulling up " the yin qi is psychic tantra and is dirty.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment