Monday, April 25, 2022

n/um medicine healing from the Uncontact San Bushmen tribe, 1952: Lorna Marshall

 

 here we go:

 yes.

Glad to hear you will discuss hypnotherapy and environmental trauma. I saw a poster on a telephone pole for a qigong master healing demonstration in 1995 at St. Mary's University. I was so skeptical I called the number to ask for "half off" - the Chinese lady was in the background and said yes - so only $10 for each of us - me and my gf. So the qigong master Effie P. Chow said she would fill the room with qi. Then she told us to make a "qi ball" by holding our hands apart - amazingly I felt a very strong magnetic force pushing my hands apart. After almost everyone was gone - a security guard lady wandered in saying, "I was just wondering what was going on in her because the fuse got blown in the room behind you." Wow - this was not a stunt as the qigong master didn't really say anything and hardly anyone was there. 
 
So then I was keeping a journal at the time - around then I had this dream that I wrote down as soon as I woke up at 2:30 a.m. I wrote "I think this dream will come true" since the dream was MORE REAL than being awake! It was of my environmental Earth First! activist friends standing on the roof of a house with Native American Indian activists - and they were holding a banner to protect a sacred forest.
So I never connected the dream to the qigong master experience but in 1998 I was looking at this newspaper photo and suddenly I got this uncanny sensation and remembered my dream (that I had long forgot). I drove up to my parents where I had kept the journal. The newspaper photo was on a photocopy from a protest I had gotten arrested at - called "Minnehaha Free State" - it was featured in the Earth First! Journal several times. I even wrote a paper on it when I was a student of Winona LaDuke for her Environmental Racism class at University of Minnesota. So yes my journal entry was the same as the dream precisely.
 
The sacred forest was next to the confluence of the Mississippi and Minnesota river and it was a regional gathering sacred spot for thousands of years and considered the origin of creation due to the rainbow water spirit.
 
This can all be explained by the most advanced science of relativistic quantum biology based on noncommutative math. haha. Since even most scientists don't know about this then I won't bother explaining it but I do have a newly published book called "Music as Meditation" on lulu dot com that gives details. Also you can read Dr. Christina Donnell, psychologist, book called "Transcendent Dreaming" as she also is in Minneapolis - and she studied Tai Chi and Andean shamanism. She has precognitive healing dreams - that's what the book is all about and she won some book award.

 

 so....

 

 boiling heat indeed!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment