Sunday, January 2, 2022

Replicating the John Hutchison Effect? John clues me in on the latest.

 Tim Ventura gives a John Hutchison Effect presentation with George Hathaway - vid

And JOHN replies below!! thanks JOhn!  

 Klingon Baroness Princess Karla Kniption hutchison

Hi tim wow you put a lot of work into this production presentation , great go see George Hathaway again awesome I was with Ken shouiders a lot , dr Peter kokoshinegg in Germany and also Japan I think you never met them ? Lately the sampkes are being tested by bob greener matinfliechmsn memorial project YouTube channel , iam not a scientist I simply exspore vintage machinery , mostly naval engineering and machine tool designs I restore these machines and use them the effects happened way back from these hi voltage devices anyway all those samples I cute them up and sold them on eBay I still have about 75 pounds if them Alex pezarro attempted to pick a sample up long ago it left his fingure sprints embedded in it that sold on eBay a few years ago to much to write about here George Hathaway filmed one of the metal bars blowing up it looks odd anyway thanks time
2
still nice to hear George corroborating that he actually saw the stuff happening. haha. thanks John

 @Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang  hi actually it was Ken shoulders I personally always admired George and his work however Ken replicated the effects and wrote them up I stayed with Ken at his various homes over many years
 @Klingon Baroness Princess Karla Kniption hutchison  Thanks John. Nancy invited me out to one of your meetings in Oregon - you still out there? I didn't go but appreciated the interest in my research. the EVO deal never caught my eye that much as your "effect." I'm listening again to Tim's presentation and I ordered George's book. I'll look into the Ken Shoulders connection again. All the best,
1
 @Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang  hi welcome we moved a few years ago to willits California we have our own setups in a proper building and support team the new adventures will be more interesting Nancy is going to record it all we will invite Col John Alexander to visit and George if he is willing I respect George lots we will invite Robert Kiviat from fox tv we we demonstrated long ago 2001 with Roberts things flying around Robert want to film it again Jonathan frakis was the host of the fox show Ken shoulders passed a number of years ago heartbreaking to many and Gordon novel , Jack houck as well dr Elizabeth rauscher very sad she stayed with us in Oregon bob greener most likely will visit this summer bob from Martin fliechman memorial projects YouTube has published many videos on the metal sample’s so looking forward to meeting you
 
 
 There's a Canadian who goes by "Adam the Healer." He hooked up with Edgar Mitchell. Adam had experienced poltergeist telekinesis when he was growing up and then he began having visions and doing spiritual healing. A third Canadian, Effie P. Chow, confirmed that Adam's third eye is fully open. Anyway I know from my own experience and training in meditation that if I meditate more - then I would get a shock in the center of my brain when the propane boiler switch would kick on. Kind of funny. 
 
My own teacher - when he got mad then light bulbs would explode and also his lawn mower started smoking. haha. Eventually his meditation went so deep that he got beyond any kind of emotional reactive energy like that - at least it would last only for a moment and then "empty out" beyond his heart - beyond death. His teaching assistant - Jim Nance - he told me how he used to set off car alarms when he would walk through the grocery parking lot. Hilarious. Our teacher, Chunyi Lin - he definitely levitated after he finished his 28 day cave meditation at Mt. Qingcheng. He said he was in full lotus yoga position and then he spiraled up 9 feet.
 
So it is interesting that you talk of a spacetime force and George notices a rotational vortex - like a left hand direction, etc. So I know from my own meditation training that there is definitely a spacetime vortex force that is activated. But the cause of this is before spacetime - it is more of a time-frequency energy that is nonlocal or ether, etc.
 
Adam the Healer talks about how this is a holographic spirit energy based on frequency of light - and since it is nonlocal it is both internal and external reality through the 5th dimension - at the same time.
I'll keep studying the videos and I'll read George's book. 
 
So you said it was up to 4000 watts. What's interesting is the Tesla coil is actually in ultrasound pulsation - right? So ultrasound is proven to greatly amplify the quantum coherence of the microtubules - as per Dr. Aniriban Bandyopadhyay corroborating the Hameroff-Penrose quantum biology consciousness model.
 
So also this ultrasound causing quantum coherence then creates a quantum beat subharmonic from the future - hence the spacetime force vortex. The quantum beat subharmonic is in the 8 hertz - the Schumann resonance - and so this is what Tesla was saying he could use to crack the Earth in half. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment