Friday, April 30, 2021

Minnegrow All Natural organic biosolid fertilizer pellets - fueled by it's own Biogas

 Hopefully they source the biosolids away from all the industrial pollution. I don't know - it's made in a southern suburb of the Twin Cities - so "down stream" of the pollution.

 

 

 

So the EPA permit does SEPARATE out "industrial" waste from "domestic" biosolids. Very cool.

 Then I used Earth Science Iron 

This is not a fertilizer - so I had the spreader setting way down set to 7.  Even though this stuff is pricey - it lasts a long time for area coverage.

The biosolid product also has iron added to it - not as much as the Earth Science Iron.

 

 So the reason I like this so much better than other "biosolid" products is that this BCA MinneGrow is in pellet or granule form - so it easily spreads through the broadcast spreader.

If it was "Milorganite" - I think that is just basically soil.

I can get all the soil compost I want up the community compost site but previously it did not spread well in the spreader. It was caking up and to fluffy and light to fall down.

But I put in a new agitator that I think will "mix" up the soil better. So I should try it.

I think I will MIX in soil with the grass seed for an Overseeding session on the front lawn.

https://www.twincities.com/2013/01/12/toilet-to-table-human-waste-serves-as-cheap-effective-fertilizer/

 OK so I got adblocked out of that article.

https://metrocouncil.org/Wastewater-Water/Publications-And-Resources/WASTEWATER/TREATMENT-PLANTS/BlueLakeWastewaterTreatmentSupplement-pdf.aspx

 

Cool - what do they do with the Biogas?

Oh it's fed back to fuel the Pelletizer machine. cool

Wow - I really like this product.

https://metrocouncil.org/Wastewater-Water/Projects/Sewer-Planning-Construction-Updates/Projects/BlueLakeWWTP-809700/Updates/Blue-Lake-Wastewater-Treatment-Plant-Improvements.aspx

 



































No comments:

Post a Comment