Monday, March 1, 2021

Lex Fridman Shadow-ban censors me - with his new interview promoting Violence with a top MMA fighter Josh Barnett

 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang

the Bonobo culture and the original human culture are not violent. Nature is originally female. read the "Harmless People" by Dr. Elizabeth Marshall Thomas. Or read "Blood Relations" by professor Chris Knight. thanks - we are not "inherently born" that way. We've been lied about. Or look up the "radical anthropology" youtube channel.
People "eating shitty" is a structural problem of "food deserts" - I dumpster dived food for 10 years while riding an old 3 speed bicycle in Minneapolis. Why? Because I knew the economy would collapse even worse and people could see me and so when food stamp use doubled then they would not feel so bad. haha. White Skin is from Food malnutrition due to Wheat monocultural farming and around 8000 BCE the whites were refugees into what later became Europe. Eating Shitty is inherent to white skin.
 @Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang  We are inheritaly born that way. There are plenty of islands we have discovered over the last 10,000 years. None of them were nonviolent
"trade them" fair - you should "pay this" as "freedom" - haha MOTHER NATURE is in charge - not "capitalists" - I took Environmental Economics at University of Wisconsin-Madison and I wrote a paper called the "Incorrect Supply and Demand Model." Marx was a good critique but the logarithmic math is still based on Platonic philosophy. Study noncommutative phase math for the truth.
@Wade Wilson The San Bushmen culture is from 70,000 years ago before human language developed and it's still around. Why not read some books instead of just have a flippant response as a "sound-byte"? Because thinking takes too much mental focus? As I said - the evidence is already there. There is a good anthropologist who has documented this also - Professor Brian Ferguson. Noam Chomsky corroborates his research as well. So you've got plenty to go on for evidence. Dr. Elizabeth Marshal Thomas lived with an UNcontacted original human culture - the San Bushmen - and so she wrote "The Harmless People" - you can read that book for a start. She got dismissed by other MALE anthropologists. Why? ALL males in the original human culture have to do deep psychophysiological transformation training called Tshoma. And so Western male anthropologists dismissed Dr. Elizabeth Marshall Thomas because they're literally mind controlled.
 One of my comments got VANISHED....
My comment where I recommended to him other people to interview.
He definitely reads his comment as he replied to other people already.
haha.
 

 @Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang  Stay off the Meth dude you are literally going insane
 @Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang  We get it, you love black men. Cool story bro. Keep it to yourself
 @Wade Wilson  Oh the ad hominems - how precious! I'm sitting in full lotus yoga position. haha. Nice try.
 @Wade Wilson  Um the San Bushmen are not "black" - so nice try to reduce my comment to your own superficial psychological projections. haha. It's PROVEN new DNA science that white skin is from lack of Vitamin D in the wheat monocultural farm diet. Look it up.
Retired fighters so often seem to make for incredibly insightful spiritual/philosophical teachers - not to mention calming influences... I love the complete reversal of expectations in that reality.
 @Wade Wilson  Communism is from Platonic philosophy. I just finished reading "Wall Street and the Russian Revolution" by Professor Richard Spence. Good luck learning.
 @Jesse P. Watson  yes only in MMA if you get kicked in the balls then you get a free 10 minute break to recover. In real "internal martial arts" Neigong training then the masters SUCK their reproductive organ back inside their body. haha.
 @Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang  We understand dude. You love black Men. Who cares?
@Wade Wilson yes if you keep repeating the same comment then that gives you the wrong logic to repeat the "royal we" as a misplaced pronoun modification. Nice try again. Who is this "we" that you speak for? Sounds like a Brown-No$er to me. haha.
 
 
 @Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang  I am reporting you to the FBI

 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
@Wade Wilson Can you file an FOIA for me to send me my long FBI file also? thanks Or you could read Professor Alfred McCoy to discover that the FBI was created from the genocidal US military destruction of over 100,000 people in the Philippines around 1890s. Why? Because the US feared that Germany would do a similar "capitalist investment" if the US Wall Street investors didn't get at it first. So genocide it was!! And so the secret police state to stop revolution was then imported back into the US to create the FBI!! haha.
 

Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
Andrew Zimmern disproves Josh - just look up the video "Andrew Zimmern cries" - Toward what I believed to be the end of the evening, Xaxe, a great hunter, healer,and shaman, laid hands on me....I felt the energy, his energy, surge through my body. He had his hands on me for about twenty-five or thirty seconds, but it felt like he had only touched me for a split second. Time stood still. I literally had a short out of body experience. I could see him touching me from just above my body, almost like I was floating six feet off the ground, watching myself. All of a sudden I was back in my body observing an image of him thumbing through the book that contained all the pictures and moments in my life. I saw images of my childhood I hadn't remembered in years, pictures of my mother and me walking on a beach and shelling, very strong images. At the time, both during his touch and immediately afterward, I described it as him flipping through the pages of my life....Later the next morning, I spoke with Xaxe about the trance dance. He told me he wanted access to me in a way that was not possible through a translator....Xaxe's curiosity was such a caring, loving gesture....When he detached from me it felt like someone was unplugging a lamp from a wall socket. As he let go of me and continued to dance around the fire, I spontaneously burst into uncontrollable tears....I had been stripped to my emotional core, completely stunned by what I had witnessed so up close and personal. Andrew Zimmern, The Bizarre Truth: how I walked out the door mouth first – and came back shaking my head (Random House, 2009), 234-5. Andrew with neither fighting NOR in the bedroom!! haha.
 
  Ilarion Merculieff - The Womb at the Center of the Universe - check that out on Bioneers youtube channel to debunk the over-riding Mother Jungian archetype hangup. 
 
 
 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
Sure new species and old species newly discovered DOES happen but the overall trend of Modern civilization is "biological annihilation" for example 16 feshwater fish species went extinct just last year! We have about five years left till the Arctic is Ice-free in the summer for the first time in 3 million years!! So we are brainwashed to think that the general trend of modern civilization is not wiping out "Virgin" ecological habitat. The bigfoot "trend" is just a big scam as a projection to be in Denial about the ecological crisis. I had some local dude in Minnesota in a nearby wildlife refuge - claiming that finding falling sticks together was a "teepee" left by Bigfoot. Hilarious.
"The gastrointestional-brain axis in humans as an evolutionary advance of the root-leaf axis in plants: a hypothesis linking quantum effects of light on serotonin and auxin."
Dr. Jack Tuszinski - a professor - he has a great published article on plant sentience and human consciousness. 
 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
the conflation of big foot and UFOs is from Nick Redfern. I was posting on his blog back in the early 2000s - around 2005 - where Greg Bishop also blogged - and I wrote about the Tibetan abilities as Tulpa as the Yang Shen of Daoism. Nick ran with it. Westerners having psychological projections is not the same as a Tummo Tulpa training as a Yang Shen. Read the Vietnam book "Fourth Uncle in the Mountain" for a real Yang Shen tummo document. thanks.
 
Sure new species and old species newly discovered DOES happen but the overall trend of Modern civilization is "biological annihilation" for example 16 freshwater fish species went extinct just last year! We have about five years left till the Arctic is Ice-free in the summer for the first time in 3 million years!! So we are brainwashed to think that the general trend of modern civilization is not wiping out "Virgin" ecological habitat. The bigfoot "trend" is just a big scam as a projection to be in Denial about the ecological crisis. I had some local dude in Minnesota in a nearby wildlife refuge - claiming that finding falling sticks together was a "teepee" left by Bigfoot. Hilarious.
 
 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
The "natives" of the Amazon are now proven to originally be the SAME AFricans that went to Australia. So the "natives" of the Amazon have African traits and they've been in the Amazon jungle for over 10,000 years. Graham Hanock, whom I spoke to face to face at the Fortean INFO conference in 1998, he doesn't do real research. He has not studied our original human culture, the San Bushmen-Baka peoples in Africa. He only cites ONE book that studied the cave art and did not even study the cave art that well. haha.
 
 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
the idea of a thermometer having consciousness - that is from systems theory. Read Gregory Bateson's book "Mind and Nature: A necessary Unity" - for that same idea - it's origin in Western science. thanks
 
  We could say that GRASS domesticated modern humans to spread GRASS around the world. yet modern humans are spreading desertification. Still if we have regenerative agriculture then we do store carbon through intensive rotational grazing to spread more grass.
 
 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
the "explanatory gap" is actually the "measurement problem" as Sir Roger Penrose explains in his consciousness studies.
 
 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
the "scientific method" is well-analyzed by Professor H.M. Collins who also analyzes paranormal phenomenon. I would read Math professor Luigi Borzacchini. the problem of science is a structural problem of the wrong mathematical logic that Borzacchini calls the "deep pre-established disharmony" that is the "guiding evoltive principle" of science. the "singularity" is actually the Actual Matrix Plan as based on the "music logarithmic spiral" as I exposed back in 2001. Transhumanism was coined by Julian Huxley in collaboration with Professor Oliver L. Reiser. thanks
 
  WALDORF schools. I worked on a Biodynamics farm outside Stillwater Minnesota. I was an organic farm intern in 1997. Same summer I saw an equilateral triangle aircraft so close I could have hit it with a rock! It made a humming noise. It's military.
 
 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
You have to make a water vortex before you bury it in the cow horn. So the cow horn is a Fibonacci spiral but the water vortex is more like quantum negentropy growth a la Victor Schauberger. 
 
 Voidisyinyang Voidisyinyang
Ghosts are definitely real. How do I know? I finished my Master's degree by doing intensive nonwestern meditation. So I proved to myself 100% that ghosts are real! I trained from Chunyi Lin who did 49 days in full lotus meditation in a cave in Qingcheng mountain - no sleep and no food for 49 days.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment