Sunday, June 28, 2020

Lynx Emptiness Energy - I called for the Lynx and the Lynx responded

https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/mammals/canadalynx.html

I reported to the DNR my "sighting" of the Lynx in the EcoEcho mini-forest. The mini-forest is contiguous with a larger forest area - and there are state forests and national forests nearby. The Lynx territory size is 10 miles by 10 miles.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/10/spirit-communication-with-lynx.html

Last time I heard it was last October. (Lynx call vid)

So I fasted for two days and did full lotus meditation in between doing EcoEcho shiitake shroom farming (finishing inoculation and soaking logs).

On Friday I distinctly thought - wouldn't it be cool if I heard the Lynx again? It was a very strong heart-felt intention but then I gave it to the Emptiness and forgot about the thought.

In the middle of the night I woke up - and in the total silence of the night suddenly the Lynx was calling out to me. It kept calling and calling - for over 10 minutes. It was the third time I've heard the Lynx. What are the odds - that I called out that I wanted to hear the Lynx (old drunk lady screaming vid) and then I heard it that night! I then remembered I had put that thought out there.

I found a big Norwegian Forest Cat under our cabin in Alaska - in the Wilderness - surrounded by big bear tracks and moose everywhere - with Denali in big view - the steepest mountain in the world. We named the cat Tolstoy - the Russian name for Denali - Big One - and we brought Tolstoy back to Minnesota (well he lived with me in the Arboretum in Madison WI for a semester also). Just saying - I know what it's like to be best friends with a big forest cat. (Lynx as pet - they will ATTACK humans since they're not domesticated) - vid...

https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/mammals/redsquirrel.html

So the one Pine Squirrel survived - it was born in my teepee and its parents used to loudly complain about me - sleeping in my teepee - with the squirrels. I had thought they were chipmunks but I had never seen a Pine Squirrel before - they are Red on top and White on bottom - and smaller than gray squirrels. The parents got eaten by the Lynx - that's how I reported the "sighting" - I found Lynx scat and Lynx paw prints - as it bounded up a tree to get the pine squirrels - in the winter - 2019 winter. (Video on youtube of Lynx going after squirrel) So last winter it was just that one Pine Squirrel - but I thought it had not survived the winter. I saw it this trip.

So I had thought the one survivor did not make it through the winter but this time I did see the Pine Squirrel - living in the big Tamarack trees on the north side of the mini-forest. Again it made no sound when it saw me - I wonder if it knows better - to not have the Lynx hear it!

I bought more Burlap Shade Cloth - I got another 48 feet - but it was a different company and they way over packaged it. There was the burlap itself that tied it together. Then a tightly wrap of plastic around the burlap - with a label - and you can't cut it off without cutting the burlap itself. Then a third layer of plastic around that! The first company - out of Waco - they just had one plastic cover - and no burlap tie connection - and no inner plastic wrap. Much easier to open!

OK I think that Burlap was made in China - so not the traditional Bangladesh Burlap. Bangladesh KNOWS how to package its burlap - it's being growing and selling Jute - traditionally - for who knows how long? thousands of years?

I don't know - it's Sta-Green out of Columbus Georgia. They don't have a website and doesn't even look like it's in business - but that's my guess - they probably got the same supply as DeWitt Georgia company selling burlap plant cover....

OK I'll post some mushroom photos in the next blog post - along with some EcoEcho Mini-forest photos

Wow - just as I looked up the Pine Squirrel - we had one on our bird feeder down south here! Amazing! First time I've seen one down south here.

So the Lynx is featured on the top predators animal series - saying it does a "Trip Swipe" - and can take down reindeer!! But mainly the Lynx eats mice - and can see them at 75 yards! I definitely HEARD the Lynx as the call is the SAME as I heard - as featured on the show.

72 Dangerous Animals: Asia - Wikipedia


72 Dangerous Animals: Asia is a 2018 Australian nature documentary exploring ... Below are the species shown in the program, in order of appearance and the position they ... (4th place); Eurasian lynx (5th place);
As the largest lynx species, Eurasian Lynx prey on wild ungulates but will eat smaller animals when deer are scarce. Unlike the Canada Lynx Lynx canadensis, and Iberian Lynx Lynx pardinus, this cat does not rely on hares, and thus is not dependent on fluctuating rabbit populations.
 The debate continues whether or not the Canadian Lynx is in fact a separate species from the Eurasian (a.k.a. Siberian or Iberian) Lynx, or merely a sub-species.
https://thephotonaturalist.com/2019/03/22/canada-lynx-jinx-broken/

Here is the sighting of a Lynx in Northern Minnesota - and my comment last summer about my own "sighting" based on the scat and tracks and hearing it.

We never found any lynx (kits or adult) killed by wolves.
In contrast, we found several wolf pups of various age and pregnant wolves killed by lynx:
https://sidorovich.blog/2017/09/06/wolves-and-lynxes/

Amazing! I had a wolf kill of deer on the edge of the mini-forest also. I've heard wolf howls - distinctive from the local coyote pack (that seems to have been taken out as I have not heard that coyote pack in quite a while now!)


No comments:

Post a Comment