Thursday, May 28, 2020

DEA-12: Will it BLOW? A young male looter burns to death: Third Precinct Cop Station of Minneapolis is taken over by Protesters Rioters Uprising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eZaOGehK6k

I'm watching this Livestream

I was mugged just across the street from this new police station.

I had my hands up and no cops came out to take action. haha.

That was around 2007?

I was mugged by someone going to buy liquor in the store across from the cop station.

A young man was trying to get expensive liquor in the basement of that store - after it was raided or as the protestors state, "expropriated" - and the young man was TOLD not to mess with that liquor and to get out. But he got trapped in the fire and he couldn't get the door open - and the fire engulfed him.

I also PROTESTED at that Target (that has been looted) - I protested there against sweatshop slave labor that is the source of Target Profits - I protested there around 1999 or 2000 or maybe it was 1998.


The DEA's Handling of Cash Seizures - Inspector General


PDF
Jan 6, 2007 - The DEA-12, Receipt for Cash or Other Items, is a multipurpose form used to document the following seizure actions: (1) providing a receipt to ...
 hence the cops are now called "the 12."

MSABCIA news misrepresents the protest - calling it violent.

no the protest was peaceful until the cops began their military attack on the protesters - using rubber bullets, tear gas, and shock bombs.

And the cops gave NO dispersal warning BEFORE they did their violent attack. But the corporate-state media instead claims just a few cops are bad - not the whole force.

I think you mean the DNC in Chicago? I protested the DNC in Chicago in 1996 and a Chicago cop said to me, "we'll crack your skulls like we did in '68" - they had Imperial military tanks in Chicago in '68 and yes the cops rioted against the protesters - just like last night in Minneapolis.

 Stephanie I. “When the looting starts, the shooting starts,” is a threat coined by Miami Police Chief Walter Headley, who promised violent reprisals on black protesters in 1967. He also said: “We don’t mind being accused of police brutality. They haven’t seen anything yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment