Friday, May 29, 2020

New Off Grid Gadgets: Folding Bicycle Collapsible Bag; Bear-Predator Pepper Spray; Portable Shower Sprayer Tank

http://www.citizenbike.com/catalog.asp?product_category_id=3&product_id=50

This bag is not cheap but I can order directly from the company website (NOT Amazon) and also it's a flexible bag design - so not as bulky - it "hugs" this bike frame design! It's CUSTOM designed for these types of bicycles - not just some mass produced bag.

With this bag then I can take the folding bicycle onto a long-distance bus ride! So I would not be dependent on a car for traveling from the northern Minnesota EcoEcho Forest Cultivation site.

OK and so how to shower in the forest?

https://www.hdhudson.com/

I got a hand-held sprayer that can lock down the spray spout!
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/63e1b0_a9fe3703072c4e3b9e17fce6abc978f8~mv2_d_1713_1713_s_2.jpg/v1/fill/w_625,h_625,al_c,q_85,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01/63e1b0_a9fe3703072c4e3b9e17fce6abc978f8~mv2_d_1713_1713_s_2.webp

So do they list the suggested purposes?

 Use with:  Industrial cleaners and degreasers, Janitorial & Sanitation applications, Pest Control, 
Disinfectants, Solvents, Fabric Sealants, Weed Control, and more.
No mention of Shower? haha. So I just set it up above my head - on something I'll figure out - a tree branch? And have the lever held down - and now I can rinse myself off!!

It's pressurized - so you just pump up the pressure and it sprays down for long enough to rinse off.

And then this...

I purchased my product about 9 months ago and the safety mechanism will turn and unlock itself resulting in small leaks.
We'll see how it holds up on the key chain - never know when you need cayenne spray!

























No comments:

Post a Comment