Sunday, April 19, 2020

Turn your Wifi off at night to have better Dreams! Ultrasound frequency of Wifi disrupts microtubule quantum consciousness resonance

I just started turning off the Wifi at night - it's 1.5 amps of ultrasound frequency electromagnetic signals. Instantly my sleep was more peaceful and I could interact with my dreams! Before the Wifi had been (unknowingly) stopping my dreams. So Wifi is truly messing up people as mass mind control. So the US allows a 1.5 amp power of the signal while many countries use a power signal ten times less strong! I tried adjusting the power signal on the router but it's not allowed. Some routers let you adjust the power signal based on what country you are using the wifi router in.

Also drink organic tea - if you do caffeine!
MN lady selling organic tea

Or she gets a 3rd party testing of the tea to ensure it's free of heavy metals.
You can TASTE the difference - yummy clean flavor. Awesome.
Tea has much lower cortisol levels than coffee.
If I drink coffee than I get cortisol spikes - very bad news. Sure coffee will also dramatically spike your adrenal energy also. But overall you don't want coffee on a regular basis.
As qigong master Chunyi Lin says - too much caffeine is bad for the qi.
So ideally NO caffeine is best and so ideally it would be less caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment