Sunday, April 19, 2020

Math Professor Micho Durdevich proves Noncommutative Pythagorean Quantum...

I used to co-write an activist newsletter (back when things were distributed on paper still) - with a lady who was a nice older activist. Then later I heard she had been busted by the FBI as being on the 10 most wanted listed - for being part of the Symbionese Liberation Army or SLA. So I had my activist email list-serve at the time. I mentioned how the CIA MKUlTRA had trained Donald DeFreeze to create the SLA as a "false flag operation" and so she really had been a victim of that CIA operation. She then emailed me and she asked me to write an article about it for this local free (secretly Maoist) run weekly neighborhood shopper paper. I didn't do it since I figured if there was truth to what I was saying then she should be able to use the evidence in her trail - the lawyer should be able to research it. But instead she went to prison for a long time. She's back out now doing her nice activism. I did write my final published op-ed at the University of Minnesota newspaper called "Truth Repressed by Psychic Vampires." The staff - my editor - said he had no idea what I was talking about but since he couldn't disprove anything I was saying - then they published it. That's when the professor emailed me stating, "I will personally make sure you are never published in the MN Daily again." haha. Well it served 50,000 students. Now the cops just arrested the rapist - the suspect - who had been terrorizing the university. So my point is that we live in a Chimpanzee male rape-warmongering culture - the modern Westernized world. Politics is not going to change that - it's a hard-wired evil. Politics does not want to recognize that a significant portion of males are hard-wired to be evil - due to how they were raised at a young age. So trauma at a young age then becomes hard-wired for the males since Nature does not require males physically. We're here for some DNA variety but most of Nature reproduces through parthenogenesis - without males. Nature is inherently FEMALE and males don't want to accept this truth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rycqVPANBKQ Ilarion Merculieff - The Womb at the Center of the Universe | Bioneers I've posted that vid before and just as Albert Bartlett gave the SAME lecture his whole lifetime - so too does the truth need to be repeated as a mantra until it becomes hard-wired.

No comments:

Post a Comment