Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Why Joe Rogan and Mixed Martial Arts is more of a marketing business than anything else

I was just thinking about this - Joe Rogaine is always making fun of traditional Chinese "animal" styles based on training forms - repetition of pre-arranged sets, etc. The idea is that if the Qi-energy worked then why has it not been displayed as winning the MMA "arena"? But Rogaine does not contexualize the MMA business which is based on very specific rules. So for example if you watch Old Skool Kungfu movies - when there is a qigong master - then one of the jokes to counteract the power of the qigong master is to display scantily clad ladies - to throw those images at the qigong master. Another hint is Old Skool qigong master training is called "Virgin Kungfu" - so obviously these concepts go completely against MMA that is entirely based on promoting scantily clad females and not based on celibacy. And the big difference is that in the real Old Skool training - it is ONLY to be used for Self-Defense - and so that immediately negates the MMA "rules" - because MMA is a business that goes against the self-defense only INTENTION. A high level qigong master has to FEEL the pain of their opponent before any action is taken. I posted this recently on my blog:

I do not train in martial arts but qigong is the foundation of martial arts. One of my teachers was a black Kungfu master in the 1960s - Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com he would always win but he would always bawl afterwards. A Chinese master said to him - you see your opponent in slow motion right? Jim thought that was his secret. So the reason Jim cried is that his third eye was seeing the future and so external reality was slowed down relative to his spirit. But then external reality had to exist INSIDE of him first. So whatever he did to the other person he had to FIRST do to himself. That is why martial arts training is based on Defense first. So the Chinese master told Jim that he now needed to train in qigong or aikido. That was in the 1960s and Jim did not meet a qigong master till 1995 - http://springforestqigong.com or Chunyi Lin. I met Chunyi Lin in 1999.

So as Chunyi Lin says - his wife is his Tai Chi bodyguard since qigong is based on a different intention than physical fighting. So in qigong the intention is the Emptiness itself and the Emptiness does the work for us. So for example qigong master Yan Xin had a friend who stayed with him closely but Yan Xin warned the friend that his friend would get sick. Why? Because when Yan Xin heals people - there is an after effect of the illnesses of people still needing to be cleared back into the Emptiness. So his friend kept absorbing the sickness of other people as Yan Xin was healing them. This is mentioned in the Yan Xin book free online.

So Joe Rogaine has no idea what he's talking about - if a male in MMA gets hit in the balls then he gets a 15 minute break. Whereas a real qigong master in martial arts has to suck his whole reproductive organ BACK inside his body - and again this is entirely based on celibacy training. MMA is more about marketing and business promotion as a commodity fetish. Certainly MMA fighters are dangerous and could all easily beat me up. That's not the point - the point is what is the truth of reality in the larger context. As Dr. David Palmer points out the qigong fever in China of the 1980s was actually to help China become Westernized!! So it served its purpose and now the real qigong masters like Yan Xin are back in hiding while China unleashes its nuclear weapons and high tech surveillance of the "new empire" on Earth. haha. It's really just Westernization amped up - and Mother Nature is still in control in the end.

http://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/05/shifu-zhang-yun-really-understands.html

for more details


Anything weird about you Drew.... just wondering ?
this girl in first grade insisted my name was Weird, spelled backwards. She kept pursuing me around, repeating this for days. Maybe it was cuz in first grade I used to stick my chest out to impress the girls. So finally I asked the teacher if this was true - is my name really Weird spelled backwards? No. I felt immediately vindicated. Except I didn't realize that behind the scene the females were scheming and soon I was forced to go on a date with this girl, led by my oldest sister and I guess my relative and her mom. So I remember we went ice skating and then I was on the floor of her apartment - shag carpet - and we were eating gold fish crackers. It was all very awkward as I tried to be nice about the whole thing.

Then once before lunch the boys were told to go wash our hands on the other side of the school. So we decided to have a contest who could hold their breath the longest. I ended up winning by a long shot, passing out, and waking up with my friend's face over me, asking, "Drew are you ok?" Blood streaming out of the back of my skull, he explained how I had hit the two concrete walls and then the concrete floor. My "Aim Sky High" orange t-shirt was soaked in blood and I left a long trail of blood on the way to the nurses office.

So then doing my qigong research 30 years later I kept discovering how Western medical science says it's impossible to hold your breath till you pass out on your own as your "anterior cingulate gyrus" over-rides your pre-frontal cortex. So after reading this in three books, then I began to wonder. The I read the book "Heroes" by professor Michael Lesy - about how people who suddenly do extraordinary acts are able to do so due to suppressed emotional energy. Lesy was from the college where I did my first year - Hampshire  College. Lesy had researched a series of individuals - studying their lives - and making this case that was very compelling.

So then I realized that the reason I had been able to hold my breath till I passed out was due to my suppressed anger about being forced to go on that date. When I mentioned this to my relative - then my mom told me how the girl's mom had been a prostitute. I asked how she knew this and she didn't really answer. The girl's apartment though was right near by our church and I remember discovering a huge vibrator in the back driveway behind the church - whether that was connected to the prostitute or not who knows.

So in the end the girl was correct - I did end up with my name really being WeIrd since I took my "I" out of my name Drew and I reversed my consciousness backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment