Monday, June 24, 2019

Part 3 of Week 4: The Solstice Spirit energy wakes up me into Samadhi: Shroom Bolete Species?

So it was the Solstice while I was in the Mini-Forest. This was a "mini-week" of fasting-meditation. It took a couple days just to clear out my caffeine withdrawal as I had been drinking a ton of tea the previous week (I found a special deal on Monday at a grocery that was 4 times cheaper than the same brand in the gas station)....

OK ...but once I cleared out the caffeine - then the Solstice energy was very strong! Solstice Spirit Samadhi magnetic bliss. It was literally waking me up at night. It did it again last night. I know this from experience. When I used to meditate more - when I first woke up in the morning I clearly FELT my spirit rising up from my lower body - and then I SAW the light as it went into my third eye and then OUT of my eyes. This is proven by quantum biology - we emit biophotons from our eyes. Just as the ancients believed - seeing is partly from biophoton light emitting from our eyes.

So this spirit light is POWERED by spacetime or the Emptiness as the Yuan (original) Cosmic Qi - the female formless awareness as the Cosmic Mother - from the right side of the heart (the right side vagus nerve goes to the right side of the heart) - beyond death even.

Anyway I just enjoyed the magnetic bliss and I remembered Yan Xin qigong master stating that one of the side effects of qigong is this non-sleeping state in a kind of dream samadhi state.

Now back to the photos.

Last week it took me awhile to research this flower - to ID it - but now I am enjoying it in its full glory as this week it is blooming everywhere. It's a European flower - the TALL Buttercup.

So this is just a few of them - there were more off camera.

Now this is the Bolete that I think is edible. I'm pretty sure. Let me get my Mushroom book - mushrooms of the Midwest.

Must be in the car. We had our carpet cleaned and I had to move all the books around.

I'll post some more ID photos and then look it up online.

so this shroom - I think I had already ID'd it.

Crucially it doesn't turn PURPLE when you break into it.

So that's a good sign for edibility.

Now to get the gills.

Or spores I mean - since it's a Bolete.

I think it might be a King Bolete.

I'll get back to this....

No comments:

Post a Comment