Saturday, June 8, 2019

Going into the Emptiness via the Lower Tan tien (Dan Tien): An EcoEcho Forest Cultivation update

yes all energy-information is bidirectional from the future. So any sensations or perceptions you have are a symptom of a future healing. So the highest pitch we hear externally then when listened to with the eyes closed and an internal focus will then resonate the whole brain as ultrasound. This ultrasound then activates the deep brain regions via the microtubules as quantum non-local energy or cosmic qi from the Emptiness. The phase difference between the right and left ear then creates a subharmonic with much stronger amplitude - creating the strong heat and bliss in the lower body. The lower dan tien will expand from practice - in reality this is the central channel. The reason the ears are tied to the kidney energy is from the vagus nerve activation as the vagus nerve is closely tied to the ear. This is also the secret of auricular acupunture. So then the right side vagus nerve goes to the lower tan tien and lower body - via the dorsal back side. So you then visualize light and fire below the water as this light-fire is your coherent biophoton spirit inside your body and it will then ionize the hormones based on frequency creating this subharmonic. So this is actually faster than the speed of light - it is phase harmony from the future. So you go into the Emptiness via the lower tan tien.

 When high energy substances of the subconscious mind emerges, they should be one's guiding force.
So that is a quote from Yan Xin, one of the most famous qigong masters of China. His book that I linked recently is a wonderful read with a sublime mixture of science and Buddhism and Daoism and the highest level of Emptiness wisdom.

One of the basic points that Yan Xin teaches is to visualize fire underneath the water in the lower tan tien. This is actually a teaching from the original human culture - the San Bushmen - that we are all from - as old as 70,000 years ago! So these "ancient secret" of China was in fact the central focus for all humans in our original human culture. Now it is just an esoteric "secret." haha.

So I just finished another EcoEcho Forest Cultivation week of innoculating the forest trees with Shiitake mushroom spawn, while being immersed in a bird orchestra as they feasted on the mosquitoes.

Once again I lost 11 pounds as I did an "energy feast" with at least two hours of qigong meditation a day. I am on the "feast or famine" diet I guess but when I did start eating food again and then I was playing catch with my niece - she said, "poop!" I said "because you smell poop?" She said, "Because I smell you!" I said "yes I know I smell like poop." She said, "Disgusting!" I then went inside to have ginger as antiseptic and then the tingling sensation in my skull went away - that is from the anaerobic bacteria leaching out of my skull as "sick qi." So I still do not do well with food - especially if it is high in sugar, as I had eaten grapes and a carrot.

So that is why I need to do lots of qigong meditation alone to recover my lower tan tien energy so I can then better stop it from getting pulled up the front of my body and leaching out of the skull. So controlling the qi is the hardest aspect of training and as Yan Xin emphasizes - there has to be the qi first built up in the body, to be "stored" in the body.

I exist in a strange shamanic psychic state as I overused my third eye doing free healing, before I had researched the details of the qigong alchemy training.

Now let's look at some photos from the EcoEcho Forest Cultivation.


 ok this flower is all over the forest floor and so I will identify it - it is NOT the same as the other flower that my mom identified correctly as Bloodroot. I'm sure someone knows what this is - but I have my comments closed. haha. At least now the bees have pollen - I heard and saw another Bumble Bee. There was one very early this spring but now flowers blooming yet. https://www.minnesotawildflowers.info/flower/wild-strawberry I got my first guess correct!! Out of that huge long list of flowers in bloom right now I picked the correct flower without even seeing the image first!!

So this is the SAME bird nest that I had posted before - only now it is completed. And the bird is a kind of Flycatcher - and also I found two other nests of the same bird. So in other words there is a whole community of Flycatchers in the mini-forest as EcoEcho Forest Cultivation! This is very fun for me as my best friend ,when I was 14 years old, was a bird. He and I were very close friends - and he was definitely my best friend at the time. So when I see the Flycatcher hanging out in front of my work station tent - eating mosquitoes and then perching on a little twig right in front of my screen - so it can look me in the eye, inside my tent - this warms my heart. They are curious to say the least and their nests are low. So I got one as an overhead shot.


So here is the new Lifesaver filter putting in clean water - after I had lowered the filter into an excavation pit I dug a couple years ago - in the little drainage creek. So it is going into the new Stock Tanks I bought to soak the mushroom logs.

After an hour of using the Lifesaver filter I realized it was way too slow. Also from watching the "training" seminars on Shiitake cultivation - the soak tank water only needs to be at "irrigation" standards. So I then realized I had dug my own water well last year and it is five feet from the drainage creek - so the clay walls filter out the water well. So I also fashioned this mug with the rope carefully centered - how I created those knots I have no idea. I just remember going into a kind of trance state and then it worked out.

The irrigation water obviously has clay in it but I did actually drink it when I first dug the well and it was fine - except for the clay taste. So actually clay is considered medicinal also. But the clay then "settles" down in the soak tank - as you will see.

This is one of the two frog species at EcoEcho Forest Cultivation. I have a better close up photo. Again I have not identified this one - but the other photo shows the "leopard" legs. There's only a few species in Minnesota. So I can check real quick. It's the Wood Frog! https://infinitespider.com/wintering-wood-frogs-freeze-solid/

OK I'll read that link later. I realize this page will load real slowly - so I'll switch to another blog post as I have tons of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment