Friday, May 3, 2019

Master Henry Wang: Infinite Listening as the Search for someone's Center in Taiji as complementary opposites

http://www.searchcentertaichi.com/aboutMHW.html

Qigong master Chunyi Lin recently noted in his Master of Qi class that the difference between taiji and qigong is the mental intention. We can say that qigong is based on infinite intention - these are my own words.

But the description of Empty Force in Taiji is very well done by these teacher Henry Wang.

What has to be realized is that reality is holographic. And so it is more important to be able to "receive" someone else's energy or Center of Attention - you need to be able to feel their energy - before you can move it!!

This is why if someone else is the Master - then you can not feel their energy (unless they want you to)....

And so if your Intention is on the Infinite then no one can feel your energy very easily.

  The right hand is related to the left foot. The right elbow is related to the left knee. The right shoulder is related to the left hip.
http://www.searchcentertaichi.com/seven.html

 The mind directs the movements in the tai chi form as well as searching a partner's center in search center.
Listening as Relaxation
 Relaxation allows one to "listen" to incoming force and use soft energy to overcome hard.
 

 http://www.searchcentertaichi.com/Articles/Receive.pdf

 


 Fascinating!! Truly the Essence of the practice! 


What's fascinating is Henry Wang and his students state that "receiving" is more important than sending - so that first the "center" of another person has to be sensed or perceived. In qigong this is experienced holographically - so that another person's shen frequency is their intention that is then felt inside my own body. So to give an example this reminded me of - I was driving the car with qigong master Jim Nance in the front http://qigongmaster.com (or I mean http://guidingqi.com ) and his friend, another student, who trained in mixed martial arts, was sitting in the back. We had picked up his friend. Now whether it was because I was white and they were both black - or later as Jim said - his friend felt protective towards Jim - but as I was driving I could then sense that the young male in the back was seething with anger towards me. So holographically my liver was buzzing with qi - since that was the center of his intention as an anger blockage. I was just really surprised by this since I was in a happy mood. haha. So I had told this to Jim later and he agreed - he corroborated with me, that is exactly what had been going on and he was keeping an eye on it.

So another time - Jim and I went to get some frozen yogurt at a mall store - and as soon as we got out of the car - there was another AFrican-american male on the other side of the mall and he was looking at Jim. And Jim said to me - how that male was trying to mess with him - to take his energy. So this stuff is going on all the time. Another time - I had just gotten off work and so my male coworker had pulled my energy down in frequency - so my intention was low frequency. Then I went to go hang out with Jim and as he was sitting across from me - I had a low frequency thought towards him. Suddenly he yelled at me: "You're always trying to take my energy!" and when he yelled at me then this strong qi force hit me in the lower tan t'ien - and I was overwhelmed with fear. I had to force myself not to run out of the room. haha.

So but then he immediately said, "But I still love you." Another time he asked me to visit him and I said no, since I had just gotten off work and I had not yet purified my energy yet. He said, "I know exactly what you're talking about." And so he respected my answer.

Then another example is when I was driving and suddenly I felt my qi going into Jim and so I knew he was tired. So I started talking in a monotone voice and he immediately was snoring. Then he woke up and he goes, "Throw that sleep thing at me again." haha.

And a final example I've posted before - I was ranting at Jim while I was driving. He yells, "But I'm on your side!" But I kept ranting about politics. He got super quiet and suddenly the right side of my heart just buzzed with strong electromagnetic force. I was shocked into silence. Jim then said, "I just wanted to see if you were speaking from your heart and you were."















No comments:

Post a Comment