Sunday, March 10, 2019

sending energy into a rabbit - over 10 years ago - on full lotus or Cross Legged or Padmasana

On a lighter note -- was just back from a full-lotus session in the park -- at night. First I'm on the grass in the dark, facing the moon. My pineal gland is pulsating and I'm wondering where is the energy shooting into? At first I thought it was the moon so I pointed my pineal gland at the moon. (haha). No -- the rate of vagus nerve pulsation did not increase. Ah -- but I'm getting bit -- ants I think. Then I noticed this BIG rabbit to my right. Don't think much of it since rabbits are common -- but this one has the WHOLE park, lots of food.

So then I move to a picnic bench. More full-lotus. Again the pineal gland is pulsating -- something is sucking up my energy. That's great because it exorcises the lower emotions (fear, anger, sadness, worry, lust). So I don't question it. More pineal gland pulsations. Then I notice the rabbit followed me to the picnic bench -- from 50 feet away -- even though it had the WHOLE park to itself. The energy is going INTO the rabbit. The rabbit keeps coming closer. Closer. It's only a few feet from me now, right under the picnic bench - even though there's not much grass under the bench -- and the energy from my pineal gland is FLOWING into the Rabbit.

I love the rabbit. The rabbit loves me. We share the park together in perfect harmony.


 


 pdf

 


https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Tao-Longevity-by-Huai-Chin-Nan.pdf

So Master Nan, Huai-chin explains how the full lotus posture works in meditation:

Quote
After freeing  the legs and waiting until the tingling and numbness have subsided or abated, one feels a kind of euphoria never before experienced. If you persist in meditating until your ch'i and blood flow freely to your legs, you will have a strong internal orgasm from your feet and legs upward to your waist and back, and even throughout your entire body. Rest assured. You would then not want to release your legs and stop your meditation prematurely.

I think it's pretty obvious that "lack" of full lotus meditation is quite the norm in the Westernized modern world.

But the arguments FOR practicing full lotus are not as well known.










































No comments:

Post a Comment