Sunday, February 3, 2019

What exactly "is" my writing style? It depends on the context! Pre-pay me for a book and I'll write whatever style YOU want!!

14 hours ago, Mudfoot said:



Not uncommon in people whose main skill is in Complementary and Alternative Medicine.

Part of that is justified, because there are many instances where medical science only can show you correlations instead of explaining the mechanics.

And many here have given Void the feedback that his writing style is less than clear. As someone with a Masters degree, he should be expected to be able to build a chain of reasoning where the links are developed in an comprehensive way and with all the steps clearly referenced. You know, science-like..

You see, @voidisyinyang, I do read your posts. Wouldn't dream of putting you on ignore.

From the other perspective, the descriptive language of the science of chinese medicine can also be frustrating. 
Am I reading an "Amazon review"? Oh I should have stamped a trademark into the back of my neck.
Yes the consumer is more than correct!

As I've pointed out - my "writing style" is not the "content" of my posts. If people want to engage with the content - then that's a "conversation." In terms of "writing style" - well yes there are "interviews" with me online, and there are "published" articles (i.e. a publisher read the article and decided they wanted to publish it) and there are "translations" of my articles (meaning someone read the article and decided they wanted to translate it). So the writing style does "vary" based on the format.

And as for "clearly referenced" well our friend (misplaced pronoun modifier - a very convenient stylistic grammar error) has proudly exclaimed his refusal to read the training pdf I have linked in my profile. It is clearly referenced - I'm sure if someone were to "count" the number of science references - there would be quite a few
.
I know in my 2012 pdf - there are 725 scholarly footnotes - all "clearly referenced." haha.
And also my writing is all free which gives me total control of my "writing style" - unless of course I get censored.

Also as far as writing style goes - it's not like it's Samuel Beckett's novel WATT or James Joyce's novel "Ulysses."

Or even Eisenstein's film form writing. You see NeoFormalism is based on the argument that Form IS the Content - and so yes if you expect a certain writing "format" or "style" - then that clearly might be a self-censorship scenario.

But as I pointed out, over my years on the interwebs - the great Matrix psychic black hole - I have compiled a wide variety of writing styles - specifically so such a Begrudge Consumer can not complain too much (with any merit). But I do assure you - a full free guarantee on my writing style. haha.

Oh also just because you personally don't "read" something does not mean it doesn't exist - meaning plenty of people here PM me , etc. So it's not like there's some consensual "WE" based on what you perceive on the interwebs. There's also the whole other dimension of energy reading - psychic energy reading - through the interwebs.

So no I don't expect "words" to change anyone. I'm not even trying to "change" anyone. Rather if someone is interacting with me online - that is actually a holographic reflection of my own ego and both of our interactions are themselves manifestations of the 5th dimension (call it the Emptiness or whatever).

Yes about 20% of comments in the interwebs are now BOTS - and I have been accused of being a BOT also - as even Googlescholar has accused me of being a BOT since I do research too fast on googlescholar. haha.

So if you do want to engage with the content of the information I posted - then that is perfectly great. But quaint complaints about my writing style are simply that - just empty signifiers as a type of psychological denial.

Oh and just to prove my sincerity - I'll post various examples of my "writing style" on the interwebs, so you can pick and choose for yourself.

http://casadeatras.blogspot.com/2009/02/entrevista-con-drew-hempel.html
There's an interview with me, but it's in Spanish, so I hope that "writing style" is not too off-putting for you.
http://www.viewzone.com/spiritualhealing.html
There's an article - 2 part series - published by Gary Vey for his website - he provided the images.
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/naturalresonancerevolution

Here's my books - with full free previews - so you can read them all for free online. They are not my "current" views but you can track the development of my research. There's been no significant changes - only just a deepening of understanding. For example I originally used the term "complementary opposites" to explain my concept, only to realize it is what science calls "noncommutative phase."

http://www.nonduality.com/whatis8.htm

This article, The Rotten Root, was published by "The Ampersand" - they requested I write an article for them. I guess they saw my master's thesis online? I'm not sure. Anyway the article is from 2001 - based on my intensive qigong training to finish my master's degree.

Yes I was a paid Op-Ed columnist for the University of Minnesota Daily, serving 50,000 people. So it's too late - my writing style has already been corroborated financially.

http://2621hst.blogspot.com/2012/02/you-cant-fake-full-lotus.html

Here is one of my articles from I think 2006 - that was translated into French for a University class in Canada.
HST2621, "Les religions de la Chine moderne," donné la session de l'hiver, 2012, à l'Université de Montréal.

Actually I've never READ this translation! I am using googletranslate.


The powers of the mind and of consciousness are, according to the author, very numerous. However, they are not permanent: without regular, serious and thorough practice of the "full lotus" position, the effectiveness of Qigong gains can be reduced. However, thanks to certain teachings of Chunyi Lin, it is possible for him to keep his "third eye" in activity. Drew Hempel now seeks to spread the knowledge and convictions he has acquired through his experiences. Research, interventions on various discussion forums: its purpose is to "spread the good news". Qigong is based on an approach that is the opposite of Western trends as we know them, so it wants to promote the importance of consciousness in individuals and the powerful powers that can result. It also seems to denounce a certain closing of mind on the part of some scientists who consider that "paranormal" activities can not be associated with scientific reasoning.

Yes Jim told me he did 2 hours of nonstop horse stance a day - just as Chunyi did while he trained for 3 months at Shaolin - then at the end of that 3 months, they practiced long distance healing (with the basis of the third eye being fully opened). So Jim told me I need to do 2 hours of standing active exercise a day.

On the mind in sleep - well as the Taoist Yoga book explains, even if we are not dreaming, the energy blockages will still manifest during deep dreamless sleep. So that means we have to "prepare" for sleep - and the book explains how to do this. But the book gives a list of problems for what will prevent proper preparation for sleep - so it is quite complicated. We learn through experience how to listen to our body's energy blockages - or as you report - feel the energy.

The twitching - I would say this has to be based on your own situation. The horse stance is grounding but until the energy is built up then the body may shake more or the muscles get sore. But then I just switch to sitting meditation. So there is a deepening of the energy storage - and so the only way horse stance can be done for so long - as Master Lin stated, for "advanced training" a person needs to go into retreat with celibacy. So that was his Shaolin 3 month training. Then he did the cave meditation as full lotus training - 49 days nonstop full lotus with no sleep the whole time.

Jim actually joked with me once: "Throw that Sleep thing at me again!" Because I used my left brain yin qi energy to put him to sleep in the car. It was pretty funny. I sensed his energy was tired - as my yin qi energy was going into him. So I started talking in a monologue - that monotone - that puts people to sleep. He was out in a flash. haha.

But he meditates most of the night and he told me how when he gave his Qi-Talks at the qigong center (that I attended) he was actually ASLEEP while he was talking!! This is now proven by science - we can sleep by shutting down one part of our brain, and keeping awake another part.

Oh he told me not to tell anyone - but that was a long time ago. Also he told me I can write whatever I want about him online. So I'll take that liberty. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment