Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Organic Dark Chocolate powder is a psychedelic!

Last night I took organic dark chocolate in powder form. Normally I eat a bar of it. But for some reason - I guess just as in the difference of say chewing on ginger versus powder ginger. The dried form is much more concentrated.

Thus began a wild night.

What's the first known use of cacao as a psychoactive drug?
That was its first use.
 Certain compounds in cacao act as MAO inhibitors that potentiate psychedelic tryptamines.
Yes indeed! My dreams were very psychedelic last night.
  0.7% phenethylamine in chocolate... phenethylamine causes a release of and potentiates the effects of dopamine in the brain. I have been taking phenethylamine daily for some time now and its hard to describe the effects but since taking it i am much happier with everything in general, my anxiety levels are way down, im no longer mildly depressed, ive lost weight and feel healthier
https://mycotopia.net/topic/94048-i-can-confirm-that-dark-chocolate-is-highly-psychoactive/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment