Monday, January 21, 2019

An overview of my initiation into the realm of the qigong masters


 Correct me if I am wrong, but I would like to hear more about HOW posters here came to realize the statements that they make and to read LESS casual quoting of others with no perceived attempt to validate/verify.

 HOW they went about validating such statements.

I totally agree with you - there are regular posters on this forum who solely rely on "intellectual" analysis - and even go so far as to "self censor" if someone claims direct experience information. So what I recommend for people is to seek out qigong masters who have strong healing abilities. I first saw a poster on a telephone pole in 1995 - for qigong master Effie P. Chow. I was so skeptical I called the number, asked for a discount for the admission fee. I heard her respond in the background and then the lady on the phone said - "half off" - so I had only to pay $10 for the qi demonstration - and my girlfriend accompanied me. She didn't feel anything but she had serious health problems - so maybe her channels were too blocked up. I felt strong magnetic force pushing my hands apart - after qigong master Effie P. Chow said she filled the room with qi - and she told us to make "qi balls." Then after almost everyone was gone - a security guard wandered in, stating, "Just wondering what was going on in here since the fuse got blown in the room behind you." That was the room just behind Effie P. Chow. Almost no one heard this security guard say this - and Effie P. Chow didn't really respond. haha.

So then I was set on investigating this more and in 1996 I went to S.F. where Effie P. Chow teaches - but I didn't have the money to actually go see her in person. But I did find a couple more qigong books or energy healing books - one called Biosonics. See my background was in music training and my own theory was that music explained this healing energy - a certain kind of music-math philosophy that got covered up by the West.

So I kept studying this on my own and then I started practicing Yan Xin qigong with the chinese community at the U of MN - also I was celibate- and I was asked by the organizer, if anyone had felt anything. I stood up to the microphone and reported I felt get heat in my belly. I had no idea that this was supposed to happen. haha. So that was 1997. I also went to see a Tibetan monk give a lecture. When I got home I thought I had a headache which I never get. Then I realized it was a peculiar force sensation just in the center of my forehead. I had been listening to the Tibetan monk with great concentration - so I realized that the energy point must have gotten activated.

So my friend at the house told me about how she had practiced qigong meditation with Chunyi Lin and a philosophy professor - at a community college. I didn't think too much about it until Chunyi then gave a talk to my graduate class on spiritual healing. I had read David Eisenberg's book "Encounters with Qi" that reports telekinesis. Chunyi looked just like the qigong master that did telekinesis in that book. Also I felt heat from Chunyi as I sat right next to him talking. I didn't say anything but then he said, "If you sit nearby me you will feel heat." That surprised me - like he had read my mind.

So then when I took his community class - it was at St. Thomas University - and he said he would walk past us but not touch us - as we did "moving of yin and yang" and he did the "sword fingers" to send energy into us. He said we would hear a shaking sound from his fingers moving. So as he walked past me - my eyes were closed but suddenly as I heard the shaking sound - I saw a bright yellow light and my heart filled with this amazing love bliss. When my girlfriend picked me up (a different one) - I had to admit to myself that the love and bliss I had experienced was better than anything I had experienced with my girlfriend. haha.

So then I kept studying on my own and was determined to study with Chunyi Lin. http://springforestqigong.com

So around this time in 1999 - I started reading Mantak Chia and also I started reading the book "TAoist YOga: Alchemy and Immortality" - so it turns out that book is very dense. I highly recommend it. It gives great details of the qigong training. And then I finished my master's degree by doing intensive "self-directed" research through the African Studies department in Nonwestern Philosophy by doing the qigong meditation.

So then I had been reading tons of meditation books as part of my research and I took more classes and I meditated. So at the Level 2 class - Chunyi said how he could read what percentage someone's organs were blocked. So during the break I went up to him and asked him what percentage my right kidney was working. I had been feeling some heat in my right kidney. But as he stood facing me - he looked THROUGH my body and I felt a strong LASER bliss just precisely on the right kidney. Then he said - "about 70%" - and I just got this big smile and said "thanks."

And so to prepare for the Level 3 weekend retreat to open the third eye - as I read the Taoist Yoga book it states when the heat gets very strong in the lower tan t'ien then you can enter into serenity - the first level - as a fasting. And the Level 3 class also teaches fasting as "qigong feasting" or bigu. So being a nerd - I thought I would "skip ahead" on my own to prepare for the class. So I fasted for a week, just taking a half glass of water the whole time - and my qi energy kept getting stronger and stronger! The top of my skull got soft and pulsated with qi energy. I had very strong bliss and also created a water that flowed down - seemingly from the Ether - from the pineal gland - that I would then swallow. I did not experience hunger and I needed less sleep.

So when I went to the retreat - there was a man in the front who smelled like death - like rotting flesh. I wondered how anyone could stand to be in the same room with him but then Chunyi said that "qigong masters can smell cancer" and it smells like rotting flesh. So also I saw ghosts float in from outside the room - yellow lights shaped as humans - and hover around Chunyi as he sat in full lotus doing healing meditation. I did not say anything to anyone but again Chunyi explained - that he regularly heals dead people as spirits that come to him. I had read about this in the biography of the most famous Thai Buddhist master Phra Acharn Mun - so it made sense. Also I saw Chunyi CREATING spirits that broke off the top of his head and then floated out to heal students.

OK so then I went home and I went to work on Monday - and I had some very wild intense experiences that week. I won't go into all the details - but later when I told Chunyi about some of them - he said I had an enlightenment experience. But also he said my mind was confused. I realized I had thought of the Emptiness as this "static" spatial realm - as Westerners are prone to do - when actually the Emptiness is eternal motion that relies on continual purification and harmonization of the energy. I was then studying Master Nan, Huai-chin - and more books. Then I read one scholarly book a day for 10 years - of Western science - to try to convert my experiences back into Western science. Then in the end I returned back to the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" which was the only book that was able to explain my experiences. Also the only 2nd level qigong master Jim Nance - of Chunyi Lin's former assistant - he also explained my experiences to me - as I was able to study with him directly for a couple years. He is at http://guidingqi.com


No comments:

Post a Comment