Thursday, December 6, 2018

Brent Meyer and the ELF energy imrs2000 PEMF mat in contrast to Liu Yuming, Daoist alchemist

That guy Bryant Meyer - he really does a great job of presenting the info with lots of good graphics - and nice overview. Yes it really is the ELF field that is the secret of the "Yuan Qi" energy (the cosmic qi). So - this was the first result in China from the first qigong master who did anesthesia for dental operations. They studied him and it was the ELF field. Since then there's half a dozen studies showing that energy healers primarily emit a strong ELF field. So when we stand with the knees bent - and the thigh muscles are sore - and the legs SHAKE in the ELF harmonics - this builds up the yang qi to ionize the collagen that is piezoelectric. 90% of the collagen runs vertical - aligned vertically. So that is the basic truth of this healing energy - "shaking medicine" as Bradford Keeney calls it. But of course after that things get crazy. So every night I have to do the standing active exercise! But for years when I first trained in qigong - I was NEVER doing the standing active exercise!! holy smokes. haha. So yeah I could not just "follow and obey" the training. I had to study on my own to reverse-engineer the training back into science.

So here's another vid

Yes - and so what is the key secret of the alchemy meditation?

 I quoted it over on thedaobums closed forum - from that Liu Yuming pdf I was reading.

Oh luckily it's on my previous blogpost

No comments:

Post a Comment