Friday, September 14, 2018

Eva Wong's The Tao of health, longevity, and immortality overview

Thanks for sending me this screenshot of an overview of successful Daoist alchemy training

From Eva Wong's book - The Tao of health, longevity, and immortality pdf link


yes the yin-yang fusion is when the yang qi is brought up the spine into the pineal gland. Yang qi has "substance" - so it's within the cerebrospinal fluid and then is increased with practice. This overflows out of the sinus cavity and is swallowed - creating great heat in the belly and the qi is absorbed back into the small intestines (2nd brain) for storage. So Robert Peng talks about how after his long fasting at the Shaolin Monastery - underground cave meditation - he then had constant electrical current flowing through his body - hence his "shock" healings or "zapping" - see my playlist of bioenergy demonstrations.

So I had this from combining my qi - in the center of the brain I have experienced shocks - in the pineal gland - as a zapping sensation. For example during the winter solstice - around 2005 or so. So also when I have meditated more, then when the propane heater kicks on - the spark also causes a shock in the center of my brain. Also I would experience a shock when my yang qi contacted strong yin qi in a young female - if I accidentally touched her. So this energy is tied to the emotions as well - the bliss and joy of love. But the yuan qi is unconditional love beyond emotions - as an action from beyond death. Think of the "shock" more as amplitude (stored up via the jing) and the yuan qi more from high frequency light energy that is coherent as phase information.

So the "yuan Qi" is the relativistic quantum ether from virtual photons or superluminal yin matter. As the book Magus of Java explains, with the shock healings of John Chang, the shock is from the explosion of the yang qi combining with the yin qi. But the amount of yin qi you have in your body is directly proportional to the amount of yang qi. So this is why it is so rare to fully open the third eye, as celibacy is required and solitary meditation. And so also the Yuan Qi as built up then manifests as Yuan Shen as a laser energy. This is what I have most commonly experienced from qigong master Chunyi Lin in his nonlocal spirit healing - it feels like a laser inside your body, a burning bliss. This can be sent directly to the third eye or the heart - nonlocally. Also his assistant, his only "2nd level" qigong master Jim Nance does this ability as well. So the yuan shen emanates from the yuan qi which is experienced through the right side of the heart. I had this experience from Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com

So this is why the other "shocking" healer Jiang Feng - died so suddenly from overusing his Yuan Qi energy. Whereas if your yuan shen leaves the body without enough yuan qi surrounding it - then you experience a spacetime vortex as dizziness. I had this happen and so stopped meditating - since it caused confusion and also I needed to find out precisely what had happened. This is detailed in chapter 11 of Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality book. Also qigong master Chunyi Lin said he once did too much healing and so he experienced this dizziness and so his advanced students had to teach his level 3 class while he meditated to recover the yuan qi energy. http://springforestqigong.com

So there is "Yuan qi" which is the magnetic momentum between the proton and electron. The yang qi is from the proton that is delocalized - as a "psi-plasma" and the yin qi is from the electron that is taken in from oxygen and also from the Earth's lightning of the Schumann resonance. So you can have a coherent quantum energy that is not a "spark" but is actually a spacetime vortex with stored energy from the future - as precognition and also creating levitation, etc.


yes the "small universe meditation" creates the yang qi - first the yin qi goes down as purification and the yang qi goes up as cleansing. And then the yuan shen is used by rotating the eyes around to create the yuan qi. So the spirit is the spiritual ego that is used to guide or "lead' the yuan qi as the alchemical pill. The book Taoist Yoga goes through the levels of the practice. So when you see light internally that is the yang qi being activated in the brain.

To build the foundation - you need celibacy - the book Taoist Yoga gives the details. And then you can lose the foundation - as I did - "fall out of enlightenment" - so the yang qi has to be built up again. And it is easier if the yuan qi foundation is stronger when younger - before it is lost out by separating back into yin and yang qi.

Yes I've read parts of Robert Peng's book. I'll look at it again. I think his Master Yao was the same Master Yao that Chunyi trained with at Shaolin. That is the master who healed the bone spurs on Chunyi's spine - with this same laser energy that Master Yao also used to burn paper - out of his eyes.

The electric shock is then the reaction of the yang qi being forced into the yin qi. Normally they run "parallel" in the body - as the book Magus of Java details. So actually yin qi is more like linear time of the past going into the future and yang qi is more like linear time of the future going into the past. So seeing blue light is the yang qi manifesting - as a "blue light spacetime shift" - from the future. The red light is the yin qi that is still left over in the yuan qi. So in alchemy you create gold light from the red light being turned more into yellow - via the purple light - the blue combing with the red. So the Yuan Shen is called the "light of no light" - because it is from the Yuan Qi which is the hollow resonator within light. Yuan Qi is the 5th dimension that connects the future to the past - so it guides the present from the future. Yuan Qi is then a positive pressure energy-information as a phase wave that is beyond linear spacetime. It's also called "negentropy" or quantum degeneracy pressure - it's what creates fusion energy of stars.

So I'm glad to hear you've gotten healings from Jim Nance. I will share a story that I've shared before several times. It was 2003 and Jim and I were in full lotus at the end of class - everyone else had left. He said he was going upstairs in the qigong center to do more full lotus meditation. I asked, "can I join you?" He said maybe later. I thought cool - as I advanced then maybe a future class. I went on my bicycle a few miles home. I had not eaten yet that day so I dumpster dived a bagel. Then I went into my room and went into full lotus meditation. But the energy was too strong in the center of my brain. I wondered - maybe it is the full moon? No this is way stronger than the full moon. So the energy got so strong - a burning bliss in the center of my brain - the last time I felt that was from Chunyi Lin. I had to stop meditating. When I then returned to class the next week, as I was about to enter the class, Jim appeared in the hallway, looked me in the eyes and asked, "Did you feel anything?" I got this shocked look of silence as I realized what had happened. I could not utter a word. He knew my answer so we went back into class together. Then years later - 10 years later - I recounted what had happened and Jim explained that he had been practicing his long distance healing but at first he used too much energy. And when a couple years later I recounted the story again Jim corrected me stating - the energy I had felt was not external to me - it was actually my Higher Self manifesting.


Thanks for the link. What happened is that I went to the Level 3 retreat of Chunyi Lin while I was fasting - I did a week long fast on just a half glass of water - after I felt great heat in the lower tan t'ien. So then at the retreat I saw Chunyi in full lotus meditation and then yellow light shaped as a human formed over his head, connected to his head. Then the human-shaped light would break off and float out to a person in the retreat. Then a new light would form over his head shaped as a human and break off and float out to someone else. I asked Jim about this and he said that Chunyi's level of healing was very profound because each spirit was individualized to heal each person. So Chunyi had said he "embodied the emptiness" and that if we synchronize with his energy then our Yuan shen will manifest for a full healing. So I figured the Emptiness is sending out the Yuan Shen's of each person to be healed. Also - Chunyi at the time said, "someone can see this so I will explain that these are spirits that I send out to heal people." Then later I saw yellow shaped human lights float in from outside the room - we were at a Christian meditation retreat center and camp in the forest. So each human shaped light was then hovering around Chunyi as he was in full lotus meditation. Again I didn't say anything about this to anyone  - and he said, "since someone can see this I will explain what it is" and he said how those were dead people as spirits coming to him to get healing and that he regularly heals spirits and sends them back into the Emptiness. Then I remembered I had read Phra Achun Mun's biography - it's free online. I had ordered it through my University library - in 1999 or 2000 - and so that book describes the exact same experience. Phra Achun Mun also heals dead people as spirits and also he knows what his students are thinking and experience.

So as for your celibacy training - if you read my free pdf training manual - I did not know this for years - but the means for celibacy is to make sure you do horse stance each night before sleep. So your legs need to be more bent with the thigh muscles sore and you do "moving of yin and yang." you clear out the intestines - and this converts the subconscious dopamine into serotonin. So you do not need dreams to lose the energy. The book Taoist Yoga explains this and I translated it back into science. With the eyes open then the Sun and Moon are separated - the yin shen and yang shen - and so the Hun soul gets activated as subconscious lust biophoton signal - just by seeing forms of beauty. This happens subconsciously and it sends a biophoton signal to the adrenals and then the signal is sent to the prostate which then dilates the "gate of mortality." So ONLY the Quick Fire deep breathing has the power to reverse that biophoton signal that triggers the sympathetic nervous system. So you need a "parasympathetic rebound" by pushing the sympathetic nervous system to the opposite extreme - so that then you get an extreme opposite rebound to the parasympathetic. So that will push the subconscious dopamine lust trigger into serotonin via the vagus nerve. Otherwise the lust is a biophoton activation of the sympathetic nervous system subconsciously. So once it is triggered - no image nor dream is necessarily. It will get lost even during dreamless sleep.

I have the training details in my pdf - it's on my youtube channel link.

No comments:

Post a Comment