Sunday, September 9, 2018

Celebrating the Official "In Print" publication of my research concepts: the Pythagorean Quantum Generalized Musical (GM) principle by Geesink JH and Meijer DKF

I have no interest in "ownership," and in fact I have promoted the free spread of my research and so when I previously saw the close similarity to what I have been posting online for the past 10 plus years, of course I emailed the author, to send my views. I am very happy to see that my views are now fully embraced in their latest research. So let's dig in and enjoy! By the way I am also getting lots of hits on my blog from (apparently) these same researchers. haha. thanks for the attention and for publicizing and building on this research!

O.K. so first I discovered this new published article:
A Semi-Harmonic Frequency Pattern Organizes Local and Non-Local States by Quantum Entanglement in both EPR-Studies and Life Systems
Now previously these authors had emphasized a rational number system allow admitted that the first and 2nd harmonics were given priority. What I did was tell them the secret of why - the noncommutative quantum logic, as I recall. I would have to dig up my email. I might even have posted it as a blog post before when I contacted them. I'll post it if I dig it up. But let's not live in the past.

This new article not only fully embraces my view but cites many of the same researchers I have relied on. It is quite flattering to be honest. I am very happy to see someone has taken the work to corroborate my analysis and to get it published. Bravo!

This paper refers to GM - I didn't know what that referred to. That's my big pet-peeve. An acronym with no explanation. But then I discovered their other recent paper.

This collective evidence points at a generalized biophysical algorithm underlying complexity in nature, evidently manifest in both animate and non-animate modalities, coined by us the Generalized Musical (GM) principle. The particular semi-harmonic frequency spectrum may reflect a discrete pilot-wave structure that can be interpreted as a, so called, hidden variable in Bohm’s causal interpretation of quantum field theory and is mathematically expressed as follows:
 So here was have the Pythagorean harmonics connected to Bohm's model. Sounds familiar? OK so despite that first paper stating GM as an acronym over and over - without giving the meaning - it is from their 2017 paper that I had already read.

 BRR-2-111-g002.png

Now let's get into the meat of it!




So here we have it folks! Natural resonance harmonics are ratios of 2/3 that are noncommutative phase - meaning combinations of subharmonics and overtones. It's beautiful. A big improvement over their previous work. It's like a dream come true to see this in print. Thanks! But they still state yes there are "non-coherent" frequencies also using the logarithms....

So then they get into de Broglie and even retrocausality!

Then they mention Dolce - whom I featured and t'Hooft whom I featured.



So before they emphasized the logarithmic frequencies but now they are sticking to the Orthodox Pythagorean 2/3 harmonics - as the "defining" framework of life. Good for them!



And most importantly connecting the Orthodox Pythagorean harmonics to quantum non-locality! Yeah! Finally someone got this concept into print!!



So this is the vision I have pursued since the late 1980s - and described in my journal when I took quantum mechanics in 1990 - and realized that music theory was tied into it. Now these authors EVEN ADMIT that their previous emphasis on Platonic geometry was not the real foundation of reality! Bravo! That's what I like to see. People willing to embrace the deeper truth.



EPR=ER=Pythagorean harmonics.
Now I have "friends" who have gotten this concept published! Awesome. And they even allow a prediction in their model:



Well whether this can counteract the "entropy" of the wrong symmetric math thus far called science - we shall see. haha. We may not have time to see their predictions get corroborated. But they already did a "metastudy" of the literature to back up their claims (and by extension my own claims).

Now .... see part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment