Sunday, August 12, 2018

Why LonemanPai is wrong about John Chang's LED lighting ability: Zhang Hong Bao training doc

But Chi: It acts like electricity, but it's not. It feels like electricity, but it's not. ...It feels like electricity and it makes you twitch....Now can he light LEDs and stuff like that? I don't believe that. I don't believe that Chi, though it feels like electricity? acts like electricity. OK? I tried to light LEDs and stuff, it doesn't work. I can't do it. Maybe he can do it and he's better than I am? Possible! But, I don't really believe that that was legit. I think a lot of this was about money....
Lonemanpai does not believe in John Chang's ability to light up LED bulbs....

So first of all - when I went to see Effie P. Chow, the qigong grandmaster, in 1995 at St. Mary's University - I was so skeptical, I called up ahead of time and asked for a price reduction. I didn't talk to her but I heard her in the background say - half price. So $10. I brought my girlfriend with me, as we lived together. So at that event - Effie Chow said she was filling the room with qi energy. Then she had people walk towards her to feel the qi. Then she had us make qi balls - with our palms facing each other. I felt a strong magnetic force pushing my hands apart! My girlfriend did not feel as much but she was having health problems at the time. Then when everyone was almost gone - this security guard lady wandered in, wondering what was going on because "a fuse got blown in the room behind you" as she talked to Effie P. Chow. Her demonstration was in the evening - and so otherwise the building was not being used. I had no reason to "doubt" that she did not blow the fuse.

So now let's consider Lonemanpai's claim -
"it feels like electricity but it's not....
So the issue here is realizing - if you study the Magus of Java book (just google the pdf) - is that Qi is more fundamental than electricity. I have gone into this in great detail over 10 years of research. Qi is based on relativistic quantum physics. So yes it does have the power of electricity - and much more.

O.K. so Lonemanpai says "maybe" John Chang is a higher ability than him? Of course John Chang is!  And whether John Chang is "dead' or not - I don't know. Someone on thedaobums from Indonesia said that John Chang was NOT dead - in response to Gary Clyman claiming John Chang was dead. So I don't know. But I do know that of course John Chang has a way higher ability than Lonemanpai and even if John Chang is dead - his ability from the spirit world would be higher than Lonemanpai. haha.

O.K. now consider the LED situation. LED light is based on frequency of energy - not amplitude - and so this corroborates again that Qi is from quantum frequency - not "classical" physics of amplitude. And Kostas says - well there was no amplitude nor voltage. But this is debatable. The point is that voltage itself originates from "noncommutative phase." I have corresponded quite a bit with Nobel Physicist Brian Josephson and it is HIS Josephson Junction that is used by NIST to measure the "origin" of voltage! Voltage again is from noncommutative phase. I won't go into the details of what that means - as I have done years of research on that issue and I have links on my blogs about noncommutative phase. Brian Josephson told me he practices qigong with a colleague from Cambridge.

O.K. so then - let's investigate whether qi can have real "electricity" effects. So qigong master Chunyi Lin said for his training he had to change the electricity running through a standard household light bulb. It's in his book. But I learned about it first from him talking about it in his class room. So then years later I realized and asked to confirm with him, that he had trained in Zhong Gong. Then I found a documentary that shows their training - and sure enough - there is a big room of qigong students with light bulbs! So we can actually watch this happening.
The bioenergy playlist
I have recently expanded it to 180 vids or so.
This should be it - Master Zhang Hong Bao part 1

OK it's not in part one - but you can see exercises very similar to the SFQ practices. haha.
Now part 2?
Nope not there - but we do see the similar healing as taught in Level 2 of SFQ.
part 3?
Nope - NOT in part 3....
part 4?
Nope not in part 4.
part 5?
Nope! Maybe it's a different doc on him.
Yeah part 6 just continues the lecture - where he talks about Einstein and the "yin matter" that is the superluminal Golden Key. 
Must be in this Tianhua Culture doc!
I'll add it to the playlist.
I think it's in the first doc but I watched it at 2x - so I missed it...
I'll look at other docs though.
Another Tianhua culture doc
Anyway I'll find it.

So then the SFQ teacher said how when he used to get mad then light bulbs would explode in his house - but he doesn't get that mad anymore. Also he said one time his lawn mower started smoking - since he was too mad. Another time - he got a flat tire while driving but used his qi energy to keep the car going. Then as soon as he got home - the tire went flat again.

And - Jim Nance said when he first started doing healing - he used too much energy. So he did a phone healing of someone in a hospital bed - the son and the mom was holding the phone. But the phone got so hot she threw it on the floor and she was afraid to pick it up again!
And in my own experience - when the natural gas furnace kicks on - I will get a shock in the center of my brain. Now granted I have not experienced this in a couple years since I have not been meditating as much. But I did experience it regularly for half a dozen years - living in this house. One time I was meditating in this house on the Solstice and I experienced a strong electrical shock in the center of my brain.
I also had some strange things happen - with sending energy over the phone and the phone got shorted out.
Is this the same doc?
Yan Xin says how he also had to redirect household electricity for his training.
Here it is - Dr. David Palmer (with whom I corresponded by snail mail) - verifieds that Qigong Master Yan Xin conducted household current at 220 volts - 40 watt bulb - googlebook preview
This is "standard" for the international qigong master certification by the government of China.
Maybe this is it! It is the "biopic" doc of Master Zhang Hong Bao

 Wang Liping started to teach taoist meditation, and both Zhang Hong Bao and Li Hongzhi were his students.
 Wow ! I had no idea!

So this vid of lighting a 40 watt bulb is NOT FAKE!! light on 40W light bulb by C'HI Power Si-Fu Cini July 2007 Accensione di una lampadina da 40W con la forza del C'HI

 We observed a qigong master hold a fluorescent light bulb in his bare hands and light the bulb with just his emitted "qi" energy.

The Mysteries of Chinese Qigong
April 24, 1995

John A. Amaro D.C., FIAMA, Dipl.Ac. (NCCAOM)

http://the-eye.eu/public/Books/Occult_Library/Taoism/Yan%20Xin%20-%20Secrets%20%26%20Benefits%20of%20Internal%20Qigong%20Cultivation%28Images%29.pdf 

Qigong Master Yan Xin:

This is the eighth functional mechanism of qigong: regulating the skin's electrical potential and changing the body's resistance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment