Thursday, June 7, 2018

Why No One understands what Noncommutative Phase means

And please, I know you like physics, and that’s amazing, really. But please stop using words like noncommunitive phase, because I don’t think anyone knows what you’re talking about.
 
This is actually very funny. Because people go to school and so get "educated" but in fact people mainly learn by "rote" without really thinking about the logic involved. So when I learned the Pythagorean Theorem in 10th grade - I knew it was the wrong logic - it's a lie! Now did I tell anyone? No. I knew it was wrong because of music theory. Now when people like to talk about music theory - they like to say 440 Hertz is bad or 432 hertz is good or such and such a Hertz is such and such. But guess what! They just learn that by rote. Since I studied music theory in high school, based on my early music training - I know that Hertz is ALSO a lie!! haha. So people learn science and talk about music Hertz, etc. and think they are educated - but they have not really THOUGHT about the logic involved.
 
So I studied this music logic on my own for years. I knew this intuitively - because you can have  Perfect Fifth (yang) but in one direction it is C to G (overtone as 3/2) and in the other direction it is C to F (undertone as 2/3). Now in basic music theory class - I just asked myself - why can't the Perfect fifth be 2/3 and why is the Perfect Fourth 4/3 created from doubling 2/3, what was the Perfect Fifth as C to F?
 
So in fact when we learn the Pythagorean Theorem - this is from the WRONG music theory because for the commutative math - the symmetric math - you can add as multiplication and then subtract as division - as a logarithm. But this ONLY works if the Perfect Fourth yin is 4/3 as C to F and not 3/4 - because you have to multiply the Perfect Fifth x the Perfect Fourth. So you can not say - 2/3 is the Perfect Fifth because then it would be C to F as the subharmonic but C to F has to be 4/3 as the harmonic. In fact there is not 4/3 as the harmonic ratio as C to F!!
 
So in other words there was a lie at the origin of Western science. It seems like nothing. But the truth is the truth - and the lie was a scam. I knew this intuitively. So I rejected Western harmonics by my first year of college. I was already in the 3rd year of music theory in college in my first year, since I had studied privately with a former music professor while I was in high school.
 
So in quantum mechanics the same thing happens - if you change the order of the Perfect Fifth you get the different value. 2/3 is the PErfect Fifth as yang and so is 3/2 as the Perfect Fifth but one is C to F (2/3 as subharmonic) and one is 3/2 as overtone, C to G. So I took quantum mechanics my first year of college.
 
Again the professor emphasized - everyone should take quantum mechanics as their FIRST physics course. Why? Because taking classical physics in high school is the WRONG foundation - it is the wrong logic!! haha. Again I knew this since I knew the Pythagorean Theorem was a lie. So I never took classical physics in high school. Also my chemistry teacher in high school was very terrible - and so I just figured out the "curve" for the final - and did the math and realized I could beat the curve just by guessing!! So I just didn't study at all and guessed and filled it out as fast as possible and I got a C on the final. Hilarious!!
 
Anyway so quantum mechanics - my professor LAUGHED at me - in front of the class - because when he explained quantum nonlocal entanglement - the look of shock on my face was so strong that he made a comment about me in front of the class. So in fact quantum nonlocal entanglement is from noncommutative phase!! So in other words G=3=F at the SAME time.
 
So the "10,000 things" from the 3 in Daoism - this is also the ONE as nonlocality as the Emptiness.
 
And so I knew that quantum nonlocality was based on the same secret logic of music theory. But again it was intuitive. I kept it to myself. I wrote it down in my journal or my letters or something. Then - I finished my BA in International Relations and guess what? I did a new option in "sustainability" - a third economics, a third biology, a third political science. I was supposed to integrate the subjects on my own. I discovered they all LIED about each other!! haha. And why? Because they were all relying on the same wrong mathematical logic - the logarithm and exponential function (and the calculus from that)....
 
Anyway so I got low grades - Cs and Bs because I was arguing with the professors - pointing out how they were lying. haha.
 
Then... I got into graduate school after I kept studying on my own and I wrote a monograph called the Fundamental Force in 1996. This was AFTER I went to see qigong master Effie P. Chow in 1995. So I began now studying paranormal phenomenon and also ecofeminism - and tying it in with music theory and quantum physics.... and I critiqued Slavoj Zizek. He sent me a postcard saying it looked very interesting and then he made me the focus of his 1997 book. His postcard said he would get back to me. And he did! Hi book The Plague of Fantasies was a "strawman argument' against my critique of him. Hilarious. Of course he never named me. But Zizek is essentially a Platonist. And so he is still stuck in classical physics ideology.... he "tries" to incorporate quantum physics. Nope. He "tries" to understand nonwestern philosophy (but he fails). He wrote some book about Buddhism - I told him to read Master Nan, Huai-jin - and guess what? his website soon after just shut down. haha.
 
Anyway.... so now I was in graduate school.... and so I began doing a lot of policy work as a volunteer. I did research on sustainability - and did volunteer campaigns that I organized. I had success. I had to meet with the lawyer running the University of Minnesota - 9 times in one year. haha. We got the school to join the Workers Rights Consortium. I kept studying my secret of the music logic - only now I had connected it to Daoist harmonics as philosophy. Yang is the Perfect Fifth,  Yin is the Perfect Fourth....
 
So there was so much corruption at the top levels of the University - I dropped out in disgust. This is supposed to be Western civilization? All the lies? forget it. I had exposed a lot of the corruption. I had been hired as a paid op-ed columnist. I did a lot of activism. I got arrested 8 times. But - my parents wanted me to finish my master's degree. I need one class credit more - so I did a self-directed research class through the African Studies department in Nonwestern philosophy. I took Community College qigong classes from http://springforestqigong.com I was now going to test out my theory - as applied research.
 
So I had written my master's thesis by now - it's online - Epicenters of Justice: Music theory, radical ecology and sound-current nondualism. Only I STILL did not understand the math logic secret. I knew that Western science was wrong - on the standard level. But I thought maybe chaos math could provide the answer. I had come across a study saying the T'ai Chi could be modeled by logistic equations. But Logistic equations are STILL commutative symmetric math!!
 
No... this physicist who published his own books on music theory - he contacted me. He wanted to publish my master's thesis as a book. Charles Madden. But first he asked me questions. He didn't understand my logic. He still didn't understand. So then he admitted - actually it was his wife who really wanted to publish my master's thesis as a book. OK. fair enough. I decided to read HIS book to see if I could discover the error in my logic. THERE IT WAS. He explained that the T'ai Chi symbol can NoT be a fractal because it is NOT symmetric mathematics. So that means it can not be a logistic equation because a fractal is a logistic symmetric math equation....
 
So now I knew I had made that error. So I kept digging and I discovered Fields Medal mathematician Alain Connes and guess what - he finally explained what I had realized intuitively. He said music theory is actually NONcommutative phase and that this is the secret of the unified field theory - and that it unifies quantum and relativity. And so NOW I had finally a "scientific" explanation of what I had understood intuitively and I was trying to explain scientifically. See Logic is the foundation of science. So the logic has to be correct. I knew there was a logical error in the Western music theory. Only Alain Connes - a Fields Medal mathematician - acknowledged and understood this SAME error in music theory! A Fields Medal is harder to get than a Nobel Prize!
 
But here's the kicker - what I had discovered in music theory as noncommutative phase - I had already discovered this is ALSO the same as Daoist logic. This is from John Beaulieu's book - Dr. John Beaulieu. I have corresponded with him. I found his book in 1996. I went out to San Francisco on my "carpal tunnel" workers comp payment of $600. I wanted to see qigong master Effie P. Chow - after I first saw her in 1995. But $600 doesn't go far - this was 1996 but my ABC friend just wanted to party. He said T'ai chi is for old people. haha. He drove me  up to Portland Oregon and he took me to the biggest used bookstore - Powells - and there I found Biosonics Dr. John Beaulieu saying that Yang is the Perfect Fifth and Yin is the Perfect Fourth. Suddenly I realized - why qigong works - the same secret I had discovered about music theory.
 
O.K. so then I start posting on theTaobums - this was around 2004 or 2005.... and even then I had not solidifed the noncommutative phase math secret. So I was trying to explain it. You can find this early version of my research in my published articles - for example the article Against Archytas. Notice in this article - I keep saying how the Perfect Fifth is C to G as 3/2 and so 4/3 can NOT also be G to C in the same octave even though as the Harmonic series it is supposed to be 4/3... Stuff like that....
https://www.mind-energy.net/archives/264-against-archytas-how-the-west-lost-alchemy-or-paranormal-complimentary-opposite-harmonics.html
 
OK so if you read that article - I go into a lot of music theory and mathematical logic. But notice I NEVER mention noncommutative phase. Hilarious. So I had already read Alain Connes at this point but I still had not crystallized the concept. Even if you watch Alain Connes explaining the music theory - it is difficult to understand him unless you already know what he is talking about. I extracted the quotes from him:
 
  Quote
 a "universal scaling system," manifests itself in acoustic systems....They are the same [frequency] spectrum but they are not the same chord. There are three types of notes....What do I mean by possible chords? I mean now that you have eigenfunctions.... The point [zero in space] makes a chord between two notes. When the value of the two eigenfunctions [2, 3, infinity] will be non-zero. ... Musical shape has geometric dimension zero....There is a fine structure in spacetime, exactly as there is a fine structure in spectrals [frequencies]...Our brain is an incredible .... receives moments of space... of the photons we receive and manufactures a mental picture. Which is geometric. But what I am telling you is that I think ...that the fundamental thing is spectral [frequency]....And somehow in order to think we have to do an enormous Fourier Transform...on geometry. By talking about the "music of shapes" is really a fourier transform of shape and the fact that we have to do it in reverse....It is precisely the irrationality of log(3)/ log(2) which is responsible for the noncommutative [complementary opposites as yin/yang] nature of the quotient corresponding to the three places {2, 3,∞}.  .it's related to mathematics and related to the fact that there is behind the scene, when I talk about the Dirac Operator, there is a square root, and this square root, when you take a square root there is an ambiguity. And the ambiguity that is there is coming from the spin structure.
Alain Connes, 2012
 
O.K. - so then I thought - OK I made this connection but no one can understand me.
 
Oh well... But I thought - I CAN'T be the ONLY one who has made this connection.
 
There HAS to be someone online who has figured this out already..... So I kept digging. and PRESTO!
 
Eddie Oshins.
 
That was last fall. So I reposted on this site - to corroborate my claim that no  one could understand.
 
Eddie Oshins figured it out in the 1970s. Actually so did Lawrence Domash who also taught as a physics professor at Hampshire College where I had taken quantum mechanics my first year of college!!
 
The thing about Eddie Oshins is he taught Wing Chun - so he directly connects the noncommutative phase to Daoism via quantum physics.
 
Lawrence Domash directly connects the noncommutative phase to meditation as music mantra via quantum physics.
 
Stanford Quantum physicist Eddie Oshins:     
  Quote
This representation only works for the (more fundamental) 1/2-integral representations (i.e. spinors/turns/quaternions) but also lets one build the vector and tensor representations. The converse does not hold....this property of "noncommutivity" in itself might be valuable in some way.      My claim, and original idea, has been that this is circumnavigating a T'ai Chi (Yin/Yang) symbol! More recently (Oshins, 1993b) I have suggested that this proximate technique can be used to realize Wing Chun kung-fu's "bong sau/tan sau" movement out of the Kauffman/Oshins "quaternionic arm" discussed and referenced below in end note 5.      I believe that this may be a way to get mind to code the relative relationship of part of oneself with respect to the rest of oneself (self-referential motion) and can explain the concepts of being "centered"/"one"/"integrated"/"extended"/"whole" etc. which one strives for in meditation.
  Oshins, E. (1993). A Test for Classical Psychospinors. (pdf) In Abdullah, F. (Ed.) Conservation and Invariance. Cambridge, UK: Alternative Natural Philosophy Association, London England. (scroll down to find the pdf link)
 
   
  Quote
      "...superconductivity within one neuron could become phase coherent with that in an adjoining cell by virtue of quantum tunnelling, and this could be stimulated by the macroscopic analog of stimulated emission (alluded to before in connection with the mantra), that is an AC Josephson effect. ...At a more interesting level, the quantum vacuum state may be said to be empty (of excitation) and yet full in the sense of pure potentiality; it contains "virtual" (unphysical) representatives of all possible modes of matter and excitation in the form of vacuum fluctuations or "virtual particles" (zero-point excitations of each field mode, assigned one-half quanta of energy, due directly to the non-commutative property of the field operators)."
  Former Hampshire College physicist Lawrence Domash, confirms superluminal quantum sound as noncommutative meditation! 1975, pdf

See even George Musser - who is a science journalist and wrote a book on nonlocality  - even HE does not really understand noncommutative phase. haha. It's quite funny.

He interviews Professor Basil J. Hiley. I corresponded with Professor Hiley as well. Hiley now emphasizes this noncommutative phase secret. I said to Hiley - you know noncommutative time-frequency. He said - yes I know noncommutative time-frequency. I said you know how you say music is the best model to explain your quantum physics. He said yes. I said yes that is the secret of music theory. Then I lost him. Same with Brian Josephson. haha. Only Alain Connes understands that music theory is noncommutative phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment