Monday, June 18, 2018

The Human-Induced Methane Bomb could Blow this Fall: Dr. Natalia Shakhova, et. al.

The problem with those "hopium" articles - is you need to register or something strange to comment - so they live in their little cyber-bubbles, cut off from radicals sending them information. Why was Dr. Mark Serreze, supposed Arctic Expert, telling me he though the "abrupt methane eruption" was a "low probability" and so I send him Dr. Shakhova's research. Then he gets quoted in a big global news story how the Arctic warming is now "crazy, crazy" - so I contact him again about the ESAS methane bomb and he goes, "Yeah I still think it's low probability but Dr. Natalia Shakhova is the expert." Then he sends me old research of hers. Probably what I had sent him already. I send him her latest research in reply and say ok then why does she say EVERY YEAR MATTERS and that the Arctic Methane is gonna blow as soon as it's ice free? His response: Thanks. That's IT!! No press release to tell the world? WT begeezbeezes - take about the biggest corporate-state mass mind control crackdown in global history. Even BlackBearNews barely mentions the ESAS methane bomb.   That's the pdf link https://www.biogeosciences.net/14/2283/2017/bg-14-2283-2017.pdf  There it is.

I realize LA is a long ways from the Arctic - but the science already showed that CA hot weather is from the arctic warming. So Red LLama - read the end of that pdf - it clearly states when the ARctic is Ice-Free the bomb is gonna blow. And I quote:

"This microbial gas will likely reach the atmosphere when the sea ice is absent."
Let's have our Trendy Medium Link be Optimistic about that. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment