Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Human Levitation, a 2005 academic thesis discussing Ching Gong (lightweight qigong levitation)



 


 So kicks off - with a real zinger - this academic pdf on Human Levitation.

I can relate to this since qigong master Chunyi Lin said he levitated up 9 feet, spiralling while in full lotus - soon after his 49 day cave meditation at Mt. Qingcheng. I have no reason to disbelieve him and plenty of reasons to believe him.

So this thesis covers qigong masters. So I am intrigued to see what is included.

The researcher says they have interviewed 6 people who have claimed they levitated....

O.K. covers Mircea Eleade on levitation....

Then mentions St. Joseph of Cupertino.

I was checking in on Dr. Michael Grosso's blog - he wrote a book on levitation - the Flying Monk - about St. Joseph. Only Dr. Grosso seems to think this ability is our next step in evolution. Whereas my view is that the  San Bushmen original human culture had everyone train in these spiritual abilities.... and now it is lost (and most likely not to be recovered). Certainly Matrix-style Big Brother AI might "augment" (i.e. use) our brains and bodies - kind of like me posting online and people think I'm a bot. haha.

Knud Rasmussen is then quoted. Yes I read him also.

Eskimo shaman.
So maybe shamans really can levitation (African shaman levitating - vid - looks real!!)
Then he gets into Poltergeists and levitation. Fascinating! Yes Adam The Dreamhealer - who has a fully open third eye - corroborated by Effie P. Chow - he had poltergeist experiences growing up.

 OH and Nandor Fodor gets discussed. His books are great reads!!

So then Colin Wilson is cited - nice to see his work discussed. I read most of his books as well.

Yes Wilson corresponded with Guy Playfair - and so the idea being that a young person has strong Qi energy but then subconsciously projects it and a spirit ghost picks up their qi energy and plays with it - and so throws the person around - "levitates" them - makes them hover over their bed or throws them against the wall, etc.

But then the young person's qi energy runs out and so the spirit goes away.

So then the researcher gets into spirit mediums and PK (PsychoKinesis) levitation - D.D. Home being the most prominent. I read a biography of him - back around 2001 or 2.

So he cites Stephen Braude - I actually corresponded with him recently. I told him to be careful about living in Nevada due to abrupt global warming....

So then the author interviews two spiritualists who claim they or people they were with - levitated. I am not that convinced....but it's possible.

Oh the section on alien abductions is quite unfortunate - he cites Jacobs ( I saw Jacobs speak at the Fortfest in 1997-8 in Bethesda MD. I thought he was not real then and still think so. - and he's now been strongly debunked - for falsely leading people during hypnosis. Also Mack - similarly misusing hypnosis.

Demonstration of Ching Gong master

Wow JOhn Change levitated? Cool!





So the author of the thesis - wonders why a synthetic carpet would hinder his levitation! Obviously because it blocks the Schumann Resonance energy....

Oh - -this is very FASCINATing!!!



So in that youtube vid - where John Chang sees the spirit-possessed Kris dagger move - using his yin energy - his spirit communication - the spirit is feeding off John Chang's energy!



Thank you Master Chang - this is EXACTLY what happened to me. I SAW ghosts!!! So I know they are real!!!!!



Yes this is exactly what I told qigong master Jim Nance. I said he had achieved a type of immortality.




Fascinating!!

So then we move on to Patanjali. I almost forgot how I read his Sutra of yoga training back around 2001.....



So now the author is trying to explain these other traditions in terms of Chi energy.



He doesn't seem to understand it's not just yin qi - but the yang qi with the yin qi....But he argues that the spirits provide yin qi... fascinating!

Wow then he even quotes from John Keel! Must be his classic book Jadoo?!!

Simon B. Harvey-Wilson is the author of this research thesis.... a Master's degree? 2005....

So when I search his name - he is mainly a UFO researcher. Hey Greg Bishop should interview this dude!

Wait his master's was in 2001 - so is this a Ph.D. thesis? Nah....

Simon is currently doing an Interdisciplinary PhD on "Human Levitation" at Edith Cowan University.
OH I get it....kind of like my master's degree was interdisciplinary...

 


So then he reports how NaJinsky, the ballet dancer, has some levitation ability. Qigong master Jim Nance described to me that while playing professional basketball he experienced a kind of levitation ability from the qi.














No comments:

Post a Comment