Friday, October 5, 2018

Wolfgang Pauli, Noncommutative Spin, and Pythagorean Tetractys: Psychologist Dr. Surprise meet Dr. Harold Atmanspacher: Jung and Pauli part 2

So Dr. Surprise does not have an email contact. This is not surprising as similarly qigong healers often do not have phone contacts, as they can not be bothered answering the phone. What's fascinating about this interview with qigong healer Ben Rosen is that both he and the person doing the interview, were healed of tumors - brain tumors - by doing qigong. Ben's comment featured at the beginning is a critique of the "philosophers" or "scholars" versus the experiential training or "farmers" as one other qigong master calls it.

I find this to be a fascinating area - because the traditional training in China was done by rote. And so you are required to be fully obedient and do whatever the master says, no matter what. But the problem then is that you get the issue of "my master is better than your master" or reversely, "My student is better than your student." In my view there should be a general model of principles that applies to ALL schools of nonwestern shamanism. One of those "contenders" is the Ken Wilber model, that Dr. Surprise promoted, with his "Integral studies" Ph.D. As I said I critiqued Wilber in my master's thesis and then I sought out Wilber's response! Instead his volunteer webmaster responded that he would just publish my master's thesis on the volunteers on personal website. I never did hear back from Wilber.

So since I have done so much research - I was able to reject Dr. Surprise's supposed sophisticated spirituality science model - at hand. I knew more quantum research than he did. But for me to have to "recreate" the quantum research to  "prove" this would be a daunting task. Certainly my blog provides the research but not in a one stop shop (i.e. a book) experience. Thankfully psychologist and physicist Dr. Harold Atmanspacher has done the work for me!

The Pauli-Jung Conjecture and Its Impact Today By Harald Atmanspacher, Christopher A. Fuchs 2017 book

Wow - I didn't even notice this new book. Awesome.

So just going back to qigong and being stuck in the "conceptual" level as Ben Rosen explained - I just think having understanding the basic principles would go a long way. What if Western science also explained the basic principles of Daoist Neigong training? Well it does! I discovered this hypothesis based on music theory - back in 1996. I kept researching it and in 2001 I discovered Fields Medal math professor Alain Connes providing the music theory connection to the logic of Daoist philosophy - noncommutative phase. I still wondered - was I correct? Someone MUST have made the same discovery!? Somewhere! I kept digging and digging and finally last year I discovered Eddie Oshins, a quantum scientist at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center had directly connected quantum noncommutative logic to Daoist Neigong training.

So first of all this is way beyond woo-woo. These are the top scientists of the day - SLAC is high energy physics. Alain Connes has a Fields Medal, with a unified field theory - harder to get than a Nobel Prize. No one has heard of these scientists because they are BEYOND even the "skeptical" science scene. haha. Connes has many students. Shahn Majid, a noncommutative physics professor is another example. The skeptics have not studied science ENOUGH! That's the problem! So then other top relativistic quantum physicists embracing paranormal phenomenon include - NOYES, the head of SLAC physics. J.P. Vignier, the assistant to Louis de Broglie. Math professor Louis Kauffman, collaborator with Eddie Oshins. Professor Basil J. Hiley, collaborator with David Bohm. All these scientists embrace paranormal phenomenon research while also explaining such phenomenon using noncommutative phase logic.

But again this is all very esoteric and for me to convert all that back into psychology for Dr. Surprise to consider - when he doesn't even have an email contact (unlike a professor) - well it's not worth the both. Again Harold Atmanspacher provides the missing link. He is a physicist of noncommutative phase logic who also studies paranormal psychology.

So essentially I have cracked open a whole new discipline of physics that is actually a whole new worldview of science. And yet it is the SAME logic as ancient nonwestern alchemy spiritual energy training. Quite amazing. And so the "skeptics" try to dismiss it as New Age or Woo-Woo when the OPPOSITE is true - this science is BEYOND woo-woo! It's the highest level of scientific understanding! And yet it is also extremely simple. That is what science is supposed to do - explain things through simplification, as a higher level of efficiency.

OK now let's take a look at Atmanspacher's research on noncommutative insights of Pauli and Jung.


Right - so I emailed Atmanspacher to let him know about Eddie Oshins. In other words - this seemingly abstract concept of noncommutative logic actually explains in detail the "why" of the qigong movements. Eddie Oshins gave specific examples from Neigong training. I have provided other examples and the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and immortality is completely based on noncommutative phase logic as complementary opposites.

So if a person wants to know "Why" qigong (or other supposed woo-woo nonwestern shamanic training) works - this noncommutative phase logic is the reason!



So the non-commutative phase logic is "before" all the other paradoxes and explains those paradoxes.
I'm linking to this pdf
So then at some point we have to "explain" what is noncommutative phase logic. I have used music theory to do this explanation. I made this discovery while in high school. I called it complementary opposites as ratios. Then when I discovered Alain Connes music theory lecture - I realized yet it is precisely the same thing. All human cultures use these music harmonic ratios and Connes explains how music theory provides the simplest formal language to explain the unified field theory. But most people get lost in the abstractions of music theory. The math is tricky even though it is basic. Why? Because we've been mass mind controlled so long by the "symmetric" math of irrational magnitude, etc.



So this is the noncommutative phase logic in a more general sense without all the formal math explanation.
Add caption

So the right brain subconscious is projected externally via the quantum measurement reflecting a synchronicity of meaning that is "acausal" or the definitive first cause, what Atmanspacher calls dual-aspect monism. So this is through spin, but this essay was in 2012. OK here is a 2004 Philosophy Ph.D. from University of Minnesota! on Jung and Pauli.




Really? that would connect spin back to Pythagorean music theory!




Wow - I think Sommerfeld committed suicide. No it was Ehrenfest.
OK...


Wow - so now I've come full circle back to music theory! music theory, daoist philosophy, noncommutative phase, quantum relativity, daoist philosophy, music theory.



Indeed. For Pauli to understand quantum physics as a whole he HAD to embrace the Pythagorean Tetractys because of its noncommutative phase logic! Amazing. So ONLY Pauli realized this - and Sommerfeld - and myself - that the Pythagorean Tetrad is noncommutative phase logic. Well also Alain Connes.





So in contrast to Dr. Surprise - Dr. Atmanspacher has a 2018 book chapter on Synchroncities - based on the above noncommutative phase logic




































No comments:

Post a Comment