Saturday, October 6, 2018

You will get precognition: The paradox of the 5th dimension as time-frequency healing

Zeno's Quiver: How Human's Make Sense of Time/Joe Mazur (Yale University Press, 2019)
So the publication date got pushed back. I guess I will maybe write a book on all my noncommutative phase Pythagorean secrets. I've had amazing discoveries recently. Books are literally worthless! I recently sold about 500 books to a national bookstore chain, and we got back - minus the gas money to drive and haul the books - about $30.  And as I mentioned - the largest "used" book seller now is virtual - selling the books on Amazon for 1 penny! This book seller hauls the books from thrift stores - and has several warehouses and I think 10 semi-trucks constantly hauling books. People just don't read as much as before - since most people rely on television and/or internet for news, "learning", etc. via their cell phones. If they "write" then it's using 1 finger!! So we literally have a 1 finger, 1 penny learning civilization. We have denigrated into a Matrix right-brain dominant culture, just as I detailed in the Trajectory of Tantric Technology.

I'm currently thoroughly enjoying Sarah Vaughan - 500 song playlist she had one of the great Sacred female voices - very beautiful jing energy. I had forgotten about her but I had this lingering sense of trying to remember her. I knew it was NOT Ella Fitzgerald and it was NOT Billy Holiday - it was someone else...

So it is quite amazing that in typical science "time" is an outside parameter. And just as I was thinking about this last night - then a regular reader and successful energy healer now - he sent me the links on Bergson and Einstein. That must have been quite a mish-mash!

There's an audiobook about electricity and the body on youtube and one about Einstein and Bergson too. Having listned to the electricity one and the other seemed a like thin to me just from the little I listened to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFXgPoUti-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSqylDxGhVA

The Physicist and the Philosopher: Einstein, Bergson, and the Debate That Changed Our Understanding of Time -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq2pzruXdzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Rc-UNAspk
This blog is interactive - meaning I post research and I forget about it. But then I look at Statcounter and I see someone is reading some research I posted. So I re-read my own research since someone ELSE is reading it (somewhere on the planet) - and I am reminded of what I wrote - and I re-learn what I researched! It's quite funny to be "surprised" by some research I posted. haha. So I appreciate the readers of this blog.

I finally tried out my teepee in my Daoist hermitage forest monk site up north. I had been building up an adobe straw-clay wall based on a willow teepee structure. So I knew it stayed cool in the summer - 50 degrees like Geothermal - so I figured it should stay "warm" in the winter - 50 degrees. Sure enough - there was strong wind - very strong - so I fled my tent, with my winter sleeping bag. In the night - with just my headlamp carrying it - and went into the teepee. When I woke up I did meditation while waiting for the sun to get up more, for increased heat. I left the teepee and I saw snow! For the first time I saw snow! I suppose it was frost but it looked like snow for sure. The car temp then said it was 34 degrees (F.) - that's just above freezing - at 10 a.m. I was shocked since my teepee was pleasantly warm inside my sleeping bag - even though I had no clothes on. Also my friend the Flicker woodpecker was playing on my teepee during the night. The Flicker really loves the teepee! Flickers are nocturnal and hunt on the "ground" - and so my teepee must look like a big termite mound or ant hill. haha.

O.K. so then I went back to the teepee to try out my clay wood stove. The night before I had hauled loads of heavy clay. We had heavy rain earlier in the evening - and so the clay was drenched. I had dug out the well hole - 20 feet deep. I had dug two holes. So the clay was very nice - from below the "swamp stench" ground soil. haha. So I hauled the clay in a big pot with handles - each load weighing about 25 pounds. Wet clay. I hauled - since the past time I went up - probably a dozen or more loads of clay. All that clay to soak up the HEAT from the wood stove! I was so excited to try it out. I made a duct pipe chimney with an intake air underneath - at the bottom of the stove. Then the chimney is near the front and lower down - the goal was to force the smoke to circulate back down into the fire and get burned off. Then the heat gets sucked up and the chimney duct then crosses ACROSS the teepee - so the heat goes off the duct pipe into the teepee - before it then goes out of the teepee - up another tripod of willow branches.

Yes it was all very experimental and at first the wood was wet. The smoke leaked out the door - as I just had a clay opening and a heavy iron "door" as a loose handle. So any cracks caused the smoke to leak out. I added clay around the edges. At first the fire would go out. I wondered if the fire would EVER take the air in from below - as I had designed it. Finally once the fire got hot enough - sure enough - just like a top-down Chinese Kang design - suddenly the exhaust was getting burned off. It was hot enough to suck air from below. I had the door closed and no smoke was escaping. The clay stove was drying off and heating up. All that heat was being stored in hundreds of pounds of clay. The duct pipe was hot - so even though it was freezing outside - my boots were wet - and my hands were wet from working the cold wet clay - I could just put my hands on the duct pipe chimney running through the teepee. The heat felt great.

I had succeeded. I had created a winter wood stove heater that used a small amount of wood but trapped the heat in all that clay. I had surrounded the chimney duct pipe with hundreds of pounds of clay. There was smoke inhalation and also I inhaled some clay dust - which is very dangerous stuff as silica damage. But I had put up this aluminum foil plastic bubble insulation to cover up the clay and provide more insulation - on my clay-straw walls. So there is much less clay dust than before. If I am careful then it will be manageable. Also I will use my filter gas mask that works for chemicals - I use it in my outhouse - so I don't have to smell the composting toilet. haha.

Yes now also I can make biochar from this wood stove. I need to now clean out the wood stove to see if I have biochar. I hope it didn't all just burn down to ash. So I had a low oxygen fire - so hopefully it got saved as biochar. Then I can use the biochar to filter the well water that is from the 20 foot clay hole I dug. I need to screw a plastic bottle into my water filter - and then cut off the top of the bottle. Then put the biochar in there. So I will have a 2 step filter. The biochar will filter out clay and arsenic in the clay. The actual filter I bought then filters out any viruses or bacteria.

So this is my little survival teepee - I have rice and lentils stored there plus almond butter and a powder of greens-fruit. I have my top-down Dragon Fire stoves I bought for cooking. They use little wood. I will cook in my "white trash foyer" that I built - as a Hogan design that extends out from the teepee. It is just a little entry way that is not even water proof. But it stops 90% of the water and so I have stored firewood there. I dumpster dived three doors recently - and so they make great "walls" on on side of the foyer. The foyer is all made from dumpster dived scavenged materials - a mish-mash or eclectic soup (the name of one of my early piano music compositions). So the foyer - you can not even stand up - I made a little hermit door to enter the foyer. It does not even close that easily. You really have to crawl to get into the teepee and it's a tight fit - and I have a clay wall foundation that has to be crawled over. This is to stop any water or cold air from coming in along the floor at the door way.

So the inside of the teepee has JUST enough space to stretch out horizontally - in a diagonal - and enough space to stand up. Otherwise there is just the wood stove heater - plus some space to store some wood and the food storage. It is literally a little hovel - with the 3 foot high adobe walls along the base of the teepee. I get smoke ventilation out of the tents that cover the top of the teepee. I get insulation - rock wool - along the upper sides of the teepee. This blocks about half of the outside civilization noise. then if I really want silence - I have a construction hard helmet from my dad - that has the ear sound protectors.

Even when I was 8 years old - I always chose a "monk" when playing Dungeons and Dragons with my friends. When at 14 years old I said I wanted to be a "forester" as my career. And so I didn't know that "forest monks" were a real thing back then. The forest is the "mind" of Mother Earth - with all the biophoton signals so complex between the mycelium mushrooms and the trees. My best friend was a bird I raised before he could even fly - when I was 14 years old. So now I have figured out the secret alchemy of music as precognitive time visions. I have had precognitive visions.

So - now I have researched my music-meditation vision for 30 years and now I have completely corroborated my innocent examination of paradoxical time-frequency logic from when I first took music theory, taught by my piano teacher at McPhail music school.  I was I think her first student. haha. All I did was wonder about the logic of basic music theory - little did I know I had discovered noncommutative phase logic now considered a successful unified field theory, with music theory as its "formal language." And this is the secret of the non-western meditation training tradition going back to the original human culture - the San Bushmen. This is a transcendental truth of reality - of the whole Universe - as Wolfgang Pauli realized - along with Jung.

There is a new connection - of someone in my hometown - Minneapolis - someone who moved there originally from Alabama. He discovered the Fortean analysis of John Keel, author of the Mothman Prophecies. I saw John Keel speak, live, at the FortFest in 1997 or 1998 - I went to both at Bethesda Maryland. So this local connection practices "OTO" - so I told him about what Gurdjieff said about Crowley or whatever. The Western esoteric scene is not as deep as Gurdjieff or the non-western training. But I am not trying to "convert" anyone - as my own tantric practices got too wild, freaky and funky! haha. But this person has postulated that the black triangle UFOs are literally archetypal occult portals - the same equilateral triangle. Yes this was something I also had considered - I said to him - I don't know? Maybe the black triangle ufos are from the future? I said all I know is I didn't dare take my eyes off it and it did make a humming noise like the OZ EFFECT.



No comments:

Post a Comment