Thursday, January 21, 2021

Butterflies in the stomach is from Spleen yin qi as worry from descending yin qi of front channel

 So I've now been monitoring my yin qi better since my eyes are open and as per meditation and philosophy - it's the thoughts as yin qi that causes a yang shen "trigger" of the body organs.

So I just had a thought about my business - and suddenly I got butterflies in my stomach. I don't normally get butterflies - so I found this fascinating. I realized it is what the TCM means by WORRY as the spleen qi. 

So the yin qi as thinking had shot down the front channel to the spleen.

So then I rotated my eyes to the left with the eyes closed - to bring more yang qi down to then cancel out the yin qi blockage.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4767755/

 Current concept of Spleen-Stomach theory and Spleen deficiency syndrome in TCM

 My yellow skin is actually from when I used to eat two BULBS  of garlic a day! haha

Sallow face is the usual manifestation of Spleen disease.
The Kidney-Yang denotes the hypothalamic-pitutary-adrenal, thyroid and gonadal axes, 

Sallow skin refers to skin that has lost its natural complexion. When this happens, your skin may appear yellow or brown in tone, especially on your face.

So TCM is based more on herbs than it is on the pineal gland Yuan Qi central channel.

So Jim Nance said I had the "best mental concentration" of any student he had met.

Qigong master Chunyi Lin said "your mind is very powerful from years of meditation."

All they were talking about is emptying out the left brain thoughts by turning the yin qi around back to the yang qi.

It's not as good as yang qi visualization for real meditation but it's the start.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment