Thursday, May 30, 2019

on Bigu and Ketosis as jing: 12 pounds lost in 6 days

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/05/how-to-lose-12-pounds-in-one-week.html

Scroll way down for the details of one week of mushroom farming meditation forest cultivation in the Spring Forest Qigong hermitage.

So when I got back my jing energy was very strong but since I then had to interact with people then I ate food. When I switched back to glycosis then my jing energy immediately went down (measured by the deepness of my voice). Ketosis is well-known to be a more productive form of energy.

So I meditated full lotus 2 to 4 hours a day while also doing intense physical labor.  https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/mind-guest-blog/the-fat-fueled-brain-unnatural-or-advantageous/?redirect=1

Quote
ketone bodies that the liver derives primarily from fatty acids in your diet or body fat. These ketones – ?-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), acetoacetate and acetone – are released into the bloodstream, taken up by the brain and other organs, shuttled into the “energy factory” mitochondria and used up as fuel. Excess BHB and acetoacetate are excreted from urine, while acetone, due to its volatile nature, is breathed out (hence the characteristically sweet “keto breath”). Meanwhile, blood glucose remains physiologically normal due to glucose derived from certain amino acids and the breakdown of fatty acids – voila, low blood sugar avoided!

So as that link notes - there is neutralization of the free radicals.

What I have noticed for me is that the normal glucose diet free radicals also go with an increase in anaerobic bacteria. So then the qi produces an internal tingling to neutralize the free radicals and anaerobic bacteria. With the fasting as Bigu while burning off fat (ketosis) this internal tingling still happened but it could be minimized with more meditation.

Thanks for those people who have supported the EcoEcho Forest Cultivation endeavor with a donation.


No comments:

Post a Comment