Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Just filled the new 65 gallon water tank! with 145 gallons of woodchips also on board.

 







So this is the Garden Hose Thread adapter to the 3/4 inch NPT male thread going into the female 3/4" NPT thread on the 65 gallon tank. I had to get that plastic adapter since it's a plastic thread for the tank - it took two workers at the Big Box store to find that adapter - in a bin in the side wall... hahaha

Also - the 65 tank was smashed a bit from the transport so I got $40 off - so I probably just have 60 gallons instead of the full 65 gallons in the tank - of water of course!! So that should weight 500 pounds but I already hauled up 500 pounds in 12 buckets of 5 gallons each. This time I won't have to carry the buckets - at least I have 300 feet of hose. So I hope that will take me at least half way to the tree planting wood chip Winecap mycelium site! Save me some work....

Then I will refill the tank in the nearby city - at a free camper tank water fill faucet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment